Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Robbo. said:
Bluebird1 said:
It just wouldnt be right Sue, the forum would go into melt down. Ill give you a kiss and cuddle if you want ;)

I don't think Mrs Robbo would like you to do that. You'd better just let me have the money :-)

money money money!![/quote]

I know, it's sad isn't it? I'm soooooooooooooooo bored!!!

Just back from pub been on the zider a bit pissed and run out of cash need £20 thanks to all who helped me win

tueartsboots said:
Fook off all a yaz,, bn house hunting and it seems 999,950 just out of our range ! Seriously had a wonderful lunch at a french restaurant and had a look at different areas of Sarf Landan !
Sue good game ?

Good day to you sir forgot to ask the driver re the spuds will do so at the pub on sunday will let you know i will pm my number to you so you don't think it's just a loon calling you

tueartsboots said:
Fook off all a yaz,, bn house hunting and it seems 999,950 just out of our range ! Seriously had a wonderful lunch at a french restaurant and had a look at different areas of Sarf Landan !
Sue good game ?

Evening Tony, sounds like a good day. First 15 mins dreadful, then turned into a really good game, ended 2-2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.