Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
tueartsboots said:
Cheers Lmarkham, you really are not as bad as everyone says ! ;-p
who says im bad? i havent even swore in one of my posts!

but youre cool mr boots!!

I was joking and thanks !

You two having a love fest lol
Hahaha ! You know threre are only three loves in my life

Hello all! I got a dog this weekend, so I need the money for the shots and whatnot.

2mrw1gw.jpg

Her name is Kaya and she is 6. I rescued her from my woman of a sister, who told me that if I didn't come get her she was going to the pound.

CarolinaBlue said:
Hello all! I got a dog this weekend, so I need the money for the shots and whatnot.

2mrw1gw.jpg

Her name is Kaya and she is 6. I rescued her from my woman of a sister, who told me that if I didn't come get her she was going to the pound.
Hi Jez, you sure thats not a Black Mountain wolf ! She's a beaut !

tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:

2mrw1gw.jpg

Morning
It is no good giving me the sob story you are still not getting my £20
Nice dog though

tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:

Thank you very much! They said she is a Husky mix, but we can't figure out what the "mix" part is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.