Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
Sorry, she is beautiful but I have the K9 Head of Security, Bluemoon Off Topic Inn to support so I need the money

Nell5-8Mar2009.jpg
Bit too good, everybody is afraid to go back !
Been talking upstairs, don't like it ! Proper info too!

What, what, what? What's going on?

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
Sorry, she is beautiful but I have the K9 Head of Security, Bluemoon Off Topic Inn to support so I need the money

Nell5-8Mar2009.jpg

Well you know I said now talking to Dad for first time in years? Failed to mention he is an executive committee memberof the MCFC OSC's !
He has linked me too some very er er priveleged info

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:

Nell5-8Mar2009.jpg

Well you know I said now talking to Dad for first time in years? Failed to mention he is an executive committee memberof the MCFC OSC's !
He has linked me too some very er er priveleged info

Sorry for shouting Tony but .... I NEED A PM NOW, THIS VERY INSTANT, IF NOT SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From minutes of EC meeting:
Meeting with Football Club

Kevin and Tommy Muir had attended a meeting with the Football club.
The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.
The suggestion had been well received by those in attendance.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.
The football club liked the idea.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

tueartsboots said:

The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

I love that idea!!!

images

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:

I love that idea!!!

images
Yes but I put this "Upstairs" the amount of no ref to ManUre is strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.