Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
toby and mr boots yeah im ok could be better, still no better of with the other half, but hey! what will be will be (i hope)
You can call me boots! we are friends after all ! You need to think what is most important, love and happiness or children and shitty nappiness !

I'm 30 now and dont want to leave it too late. But I have been with her 10 years 11 in November lifes hard pal.

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
toby and mr boots yeah im ok could be better, still no better of with the other half, but hey! what will be will be (i hope)
You can call me boots! we are friends after all ! You need to think what is most important, love and happiness or children and shitty nappiness !

I'm 30 now and dont want to leave it too late. But I have been with her 10 years 11 in November lifes hard pal.
Us men can still procreate in later life, it is not the be all and end all of life, I think? I know where you are comimg from though,I'd love to have children with my partner because of how much I love her and know we will be together until we die but she is successful in her career and our past is complicated (known each other 20 yrs, been together 11 months)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.