Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Thanks Toby, although seems he's not as dodgy as you, posting after me in a feeble attempt to win the £20!

Thanks for the welcome :-) I'm looking forward to the banter....

BooksReject said:
Thanks Toby, although seems he's not as dodgy as you, posting after me in a feeble attempt to win the £20!

Me no I am not dodgy I am one of the nice sensible ones

ps you have a lot of cheek 1st day on and trying to get the money

toby said:
BooksReject said:

Me no I am not dodgy I am one of the nice sensible ones

ps you have a lot of cheek 1st day on and trying to get the money

I was just jesting toby :-) And tell you what, if I win the cash, I'll share a pie and a pint meal deal with you ok? (or a bottle, as it is now...)

sneaking in through back door so as not to get called a rag are we

RAG

Thanks bluetoby! Wouldn't have been a proper welcome without that insult would it?! Feeling more at home now :-)

BooksReject said:
Thanks bluetoby! Wouldn't have been a proper welcome without that insult would it?! Feeling more at home now :-)
what didnt mean you ??

ok then rag

...'gay rag nonce' trumps bluetobys plain and simple 'rag' - but its obvious that the rag bit will hurt far more, and cut far deeper than gay and nonce ever will....

and I wasn't trying to win the money Bluebird1, honest, just trying to 'earn it' as nijinsky says ;-)

BooksReject said:
...'gay rag nonce' trumps bluetobys plain and simple 'rag' - but its obvious that the rag bit will hurt far more, and cut far deeper than gay and nonce ever will....

and I wasn't trying to win the money Bluebird1, honest, just trying to 'earn it' as nijinsky says ;-)
no you were right first time your trying to get post count up before playing with the big boys
well there not scary at all even had fall out with that zimmer man last week and he ran away so go for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.