Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
I am indeed supping ! Nice cold beer !

Niiiiiiicccceeeeeee!

Get out of work 2 hours early on account of Memorial Day Weekend and such. Three straight days of drinking and debotchery planned! If the wife let's me. :(

CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:

Niiiiiiicccceeeeeee!

Get out of work 2 hours early on account of Memorial Day Weekend and such. Three straight days of drinking and debotchery planned! If the wife let's me. :(
My wife INSISTS on it !

tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:

Niiiiiiicccceeeeeee!

My wife INSISTS on it !

My wife cleans a lot.

tueartsboots said:
I do that and the cooking and the washing so she gets the beers in ! Lovely little swap around !

I do half the cooking and the cleaning (well,the dishes anyway). And the yard is mine!

Don't get me wrong, she can throw back a lot as well. She just doesn't want me to calm whilest partaking. And I don't want to!

CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:
I do that and the cooking and the washing so she gets the beers in ! Lovely little swap around !

I do half the cooking and the cleaning (well,the dishes anyway). And the yard is mine!

Don't get me wrong, she can throw back a lot as well. She just doesn't want me to calm whilest partaking. And I don't want to!
What? Live in USA and NO dishwasher, your neighbours must think you are poor !

tueartsboots said:
CarolinaBlue said:
tueartsboots said:

What? Live in USA and NO dishwasher, your neighbours must think you are poor !

For some reason we have to wash the dishes BEFORE the go in the dishwasher!

And there are only two of us, so we don't use that many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.