Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
[quote="Bluebird1"Now now boys, calm down. Look what happens when I'm not here to keep an eye on you! Tell you what, the fizzy water they serve here is very strong:-)
It's you that has caused the argument !

But what have I done? All I'm doing is getting rather merry (ahem) on fizzy water miles away from all of you:-) Have you missed me?[/quote]
No No No No No er yes really ![/quote]

Result!!!! This place is divine, I am made for here. Don't want to come home :-([/quote]

While your in bed legless on champers I will have the money night dear x

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
[quote="Bluebird1"Now now boys, calm down. Look what happens when I'm not here to keep an eye on you! Tell you what, the fizzy water they serve here is very strong:-)
It's you that has caused the argument !

But what have I done? All I'm doing is getting rather merry (ahem) on fizzy water miles away from all of you:-) Have you missed me?
No No No No No er yes really ![/quote]

Result!!!! This place is divine, I am made for here. Don't want to come home :-([/quote]

While your in bed legless on champers I will have the money night dear x[/quote]

Ha, I might be in bed but I am wide awake and very sober. Night x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.