Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
yes am good thank you!!! just havin a nosey hehe!!!
so where you been? A massive flurry on day one then nothig for ages ! blue_chili has disappeared too. We thoughtyou pair may have run off into the sunset together !

lol oh no.... yeah he has been gone some time, hes been off partying i think. i know i thought id let it all carm down for abit.... i was getting people abit mad i that haha!!!!

Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
so where you been? A massive flurry on day one then nothig for ages ! blue_chili has disappeared too. We thoughtyou pair may have run off into the sunset together !

lol oh no.... yeah he has been gone some time, hes been off partying i think. i know i thought id let it all carm down for abit.... i was getting people abit mad i that haha!!!!
some on here take things a bit too seriously sometimes ! It was quite obvious this nd the Barm thread were pure silliness ! We have had a good laug here and a group of friends is buildng. Meeting a few next month at the Spuds game !

hi everyone. im relaxing to slowdive at the moment.

tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:

some on here take things a bit too seriously sometimes ! It was quite obvious this nd the Barm thread were pure silliness ! We have had a good laug here and a group of friends is buildng. Meeting a few next month at the Spuds game !
Can me and Happymoondays join this friendship club we will bring the beer

tueartsboots said:
Yes you can. was waiting for you to come online and ask if you over for Spuds game. So, are you over for Spuds game?

Got another mate to ask he's the driver we will see him tomorrow at the football will let you know as soon as possible

TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:
Yes you can. was waiting for you to come online and ask if you over for Spuds game. So, are you over for Spuds game?

Got another mate to ask he's the driver we will see him tomorrow at the football will let you know as soon as possible
Ok, will PM my number as we are house hunting over weekend so may not be about much !

TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:

We could just get the train, or give my wife some money to shop in the big city and then she can drive us.

happymoondays said:
TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:

We could just get the train, or give my wife some money to shop in the big city and then she can drive us.

It will be cheeper to fly down 1st class than pay Mrs moondays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.