Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
yes am good thank you!!! just havin a nosey hehe!!!
so where you been? A massive flurry on day one then nothig for ages ! blue_chili has disappeared too. We thoughtyou pair may have run off into the sunset together !

lol oh no.... yeah he has been gone some time, hes been off partying i think. i know i thought id let it all carm down for abit.... i was getting people abit mad i that haha!!!!
some on here take things a bit too seriously sometimes ! It was quite obvious this nd the Barm thread were pure silliness ! We have had a good laug here and a group of friends is buildng. Meeting a few next month at the Spuds game !

they do hun thats true!! so yous are getting pally hey... whats yous doing when you ment up then??

afternoon peeps, just got in from fitting windows blackley and im fooked!
could do with chilling ready for the match with a few cans, but need my 20 squid to get em. so if youd all be so kind as to not post.....cheers lads and lasses

wrongun73 said:
afternoon peeps, just got in from fitting windows blackley and im fooked!
could do with chilling ready for the match with a few cans, but need my 20 squid to get em. so if youd all be so kind as to not post.....cheers lads and lasses

knob off its mine,all mine

wrongun73 said:
c'mon cunny lad im in need of some guiness time! you wouldnt begrudge me that would you
nah take it mate.one good turn deserves another while you are drinking whats the mrs doing...lol

mrcunny said:
wrongun73 said:
c'mon cunny lad im in need of some guiness time! you wouldnt begrudge me that would you
nah take it mate.one good turn deserves another while you are drinking whats the mrs doing...lol
haha she'll be sat next to me with a big feather fan, cooling me down while i watch the match, scratching me knackers and picking me nose. (if she doesnt want to feel the furry side) lol

wrongun73 said:
mrcunny said:
wrongun73 said:
haha she'll be sat next to me with a big feather fan, cooling me down while i watch the match, scratching me knackers and picking me nose. (if she doesnt want to feel the furry side) lol

Hands off boys, the money's mine :-)

tueartsboots said:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres tueartsboots ! Bloody knackered ! Been to top of St Paul's Cathedral nearly 400 steps to climb but what a view !
Have heard nothing about viewings and thanks for the encouragement

Had a nice day have you? Nice of you to rub in that you were sat in the pub while I was hard at work lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.