LATEST...... 4 signings in progress

tevezskeen said:
No guarantees but sources down behind the scenes at city tell me:

Sol Cambell - 4 month trial
Victor Moses - informal negotiations of £4m deal
Patric Viera (I don't know if loan or signing)
German defender (no name sorry)

Thanks for summarizing what the press has been talking about for the last 3-4 weeks and claiming that this is your ITK knowledge.

The German Defender is more likely to be Jerome Boateng from Hamburg............... as just announced on SSN !

From Wikipedia :

A player with dual German-Ghanaian nationality, Boateng is a central defender.[1] He has a powerful physique and is versatile enough to play any full back position. He started his career with the youth team of Tennis Borussia Berlin and currently plays for Hamburger SV.

Sol Campbell - 4 month trial

Who has a trial for 4 months?!

I don't know why people bother with these threads, your only going to get burned.

I Don't mind who he signs, he's filling the club (just like Hughes did) with players he knows and those players like the likes of Viera will come with a professional and winning attitude whether they play or not. We will have Viera, Bellers and Sylvinho at the club and these type of players will not accept team mates slacking in training or during a match.

Robinho, Tevez, Sylvinho and now Vieira (all played at the very top) will all attract other players to and with Sylvinho and Viera it's what they bring off the pitch that's important to the development of City at the moment.

As for Mosses we should always be competing for a player with his potential.

I trust in Mancini to turn our club into one of Europe's finest.....Mentally as a team and a club we HAVE to get stronger, Players have to have no doubt of their role and execute it we full professionalism and enthusiasm at all times. We are getting there, but we need more self belief and the said players will gradually install that.

....There again I could be chatting crap, but it's just what I feel is going on with these type of players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.