Latest from Happyblue

Ducado

Team supported
City
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2415904&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2415891" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2415891</a>

Normally vary reliable

Yes, I am giving up my ITK status (not that I ever was!)

After my predictions earlier this week I have come to realise i know the square root of feck all :(

I can't compete with BM anymore, in fact I hop over there to find out what's going on!

seriously, my "Tevez should be signed early this week" has caught me out a little. It could be another fortnight. FA legal Eagles dragging their feet big time.

there will be word from the club tomorrow that things take time and be patient, but even I am getting a little tired of it all now!

As for Terry all I know is what I said a couple of weeks ago that the club will be going all out for him and so it is proving.

Still very hopeful of Eto'o, though again it could be a couple of weeks.

Lescott is all agreed, it's waiting on Everton to get a replacement.

Anyway off to BM for more info ;)

Ducado said:
http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2415904&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2415891

Normally vary reliable

Yes, I am giving up my ITK status (not that I ever was!)

After my predictions earlier this week I have come to realise i know the square root of feck all :(

I can't compete with BM anymore, in fact I hop over there to find out what's going on!

seriously, my "Tevez should be signed early this week" has caught me out a little. It could be another fortnight. FA legal Eagles dragging their feet big time.

there will be word from the club tomorrow that things take time and be patient, but even I am getting a little tired of it all now!

As for Terry all I know is what I said a couple of weeks ago that the club will be going all out for him and so it is proving.

Still very hopeful of Eto'o, though again it could be a couple of weeks.

Lescott is all agreed, it's waiting on Everton to get a replacement.

Anyway off to BM for more info ;)

What do you know about Eto ducking Barca for the last two days? There is a Talk Shite rumour that Barca have made a public demand for him to get in touch with them? Allegedly they are literally saying he has gone missing. Bizarre possibly not good, if true.

goat boy said:
Andouble said:
disappointing post, unfortunately.

I disagree. You could bet your bottom dollar on that guy, and unlike spursmad, he's been around for donkeys years.

I don't mean about the poster, I meant about the content inside it. Doesn't sound like we're really on the brink of anyone like we apparently were a few days ago.

ffs, why are they taking so long, your not telling me it takes two weeks to look through a deal

It doesn't surprise me that the FA are looking in to every part of the Tevez deal. Most probably some rag is trying to find there is still a connection with some 3rd party. Of course they have been sleeping for 2 years whilst he played for the rags. One rule for the top 4 and another rule for the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.