Latest from Happyblue

As long as the deals are done before the start of the season I ain't too fussed although another month on BM's transfer forum could ruin ones already delicate mental health.

Of course I would not be adverse to have a another superstar suprise signing before the window closes!

Maineblue said:
As long as the deals are done before the start of the season I ain't too fussed although another month on BM's transfer forum could ruin ones already delicate mental health.

Of course I would not be adverse to have a another superstar suprise signing before the window closes!

It's the not knowing that's driving me nuts. Especially with Eto.

I'm just glad that i wont wake up to ground hog day for the next 2 week.
Now I wont expect anything to be done anytime soon. I can deal with no news its bad news i can't deal with. The family can have some attention now.

bluepeter62 said:
It doesn't surprise me that the FA are looking in to every part of the Tevez deal. Most probably some rag is trying to find there is still a connection with some 3rd party. Of course they have been sleeping for 2 years whilst he played for the rags. One rule for the top 4 and another rule for the rest of us.

Hmmm, how long did it take for liverpool to sign macherano? Not as long as this I imagine

Patience is a virtue. S'pose we should all change the channel from SSN and stop abusing newsnow with the f5 key. Things are only gonna start happening nearer the end of the month it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.