Latest from Happyblue

The big deals take time and the FA will be going over the Tevez deal with a fine tooth comb. Can understand Lescott being done, why would be loan them Jo otherwise as he would obviously be a bargaining tool. Only one Im not 100% will happen is e'too. I reckon he could be waiting for a better offer but fingers crossed.

Forzacitizens said:
ffs, why are they taking so long, your not telling me it takes two weeks to look through a deal

If you mean the Tevez deal, I could totally buy that but there needs to be a statement about it because people are getting a bit pissed off. Even happy clappers like me are getting this way.

Sounds promising. I really do wish people would stop whining about signings not potentially being done tomorrow, youve been waiting your whole fucking life for city to be in the market for such top players, and not one of you has a clue to how long it takes to get a deal struck not only with a reluctant selling club (bar tevez) but players of such a high calibre. I bet you were all those, "are we there yet mum" children werent you.

The club is trying its hardest to bring these players to city, so be patient children.

The FA have fucked us around for what seems an eternity on this.

However they did the same with the Mascherano and Jo deals so at least we are familiar with the process. However the club need to make an announcement of some kind, that pending FA approval, Carlos Tevez is a Manchester City player.

Andouble said:
I don't mean about the poster, I meant about the content inside it. Doesn't sound like we're really on the brink of anyone like we apparently were a few days ago.

Meh, I'm sure it'll all be ok in the end. The legal eagle thing was to be expected, i suppose, and eto'o, as even SM put it 'is a very complicated person'

Everton were linked with a centre half earlier in the week. There again, do they need to have one signed to release big Joe? Not sure, tbh, they've got more than 2 defenders on their books and 6 weeks to bring another fella in. It'll come right, you watch :)

svennis pennis said:
However the club need to make an announcement of some kind, that pending FA approval, Carlos Tevez is a Manchester City player.

saved me typing it Svennis, don't see why we can't do this.

Rammy Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
However the club need to make an announcement of some kind, that pending FA approval, Carlos Tevez is a Manchester City player.

cuz it could end up like the Robinho/Chelsea thing last summer.

Rammy Blue said:
svennis pennis said:

If anything publicly it will allow everyone to rest easy and maybe even turn the whick up on the FA. Tevez needs to be in training shortly to be ready.

Andouble said:
Rammy Blue said:
svennis pennis said:

cuz it could end up like the Robinho/Chelsea thing last summer.

Why? If we have signed agreements and its the paper work being scrutanized as the last remaining all be it big detail, I dont see the problem?

Pam said:
Forzacitizens said:
ffs, why are they taking so long, your not telling me it takes two weeks to look through a deal

If you mean the Tevez deal, I could totally buy that but there needs to be a statement about it because people are getting a bit pissed off. Even happy clappers like me are getting this way.

Yay the happy clappers !!!

Dontletthebastardsgrindyoudown.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.