Latest from Happyblue

Didsbury Dave said:
God, you've all become so fucking suspicious and cynical.

Just let him post and make your own minds up. He doesn't need to verify himself, he will stand or fall by his postings.

Abso-fuckin-lutely.

Some posters are completely clueless.

Ducado said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Muckin Funster said:
Would anyone be able to find a post on Bluevibe? That place has a strange user interface.

It's got to be one of the worst user friendly places on the planet!

But it is a quite funny and witty, it's like the sitting in the gods at the theatre whilst it's the stalls here

Haha, very good, spot on.

svennis pennis said:
The FA have fucked us around for what seems an eternity on this.

However they did the same with the Mascherano and Jo deals so at least we are familiar with the process. However the club need to make an announcement of some kind, that pending FA approval, Carlos Tevez is a Manchester City player.

What an earth is their motivation for doing this. What would it acheive? It would put a few worried fans' minds at rest. So what? What is the downside? Well if it goes tits up for any other reason it would leave City with egg on their face but I think more importantly it would dilute the media effectiveness of any subsequent announcement.

City still want to pull off a coup in my opinion with sensational unveiling(s) around the time of the kit launch. They are a more professional outfit than previous custodians of the club in this respect. I expect nothing from the club until the player is unveiled training top et al as with Barry.

The days of leaking piecemeal snippets to the press in order to try to assuage the fans displeasure are gone, they are leaving that to spuds and the like. They dont need you to love them, they know the fans will flock in when they have assembled their team of superstars and are challenging for honours.

Danish Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
The FA have fucked us around for what seems an eternity on this.

However they did the same with the Mascherano and Jo deals so at least we are familiar with the process. However the club need to make an announcement of some kind, that pending FA approval, Carlos Tevez is a Manchester City player.

What an earth is their motivation for doing this. What would it acheive? It would put a few worried fans' minds at rest. So what? What is the downside? Well if it goes tits up for any other reason it would leave City with egg on their face but I think more importantly it would dilute the media effectiveness of any subsequent announcement.

City still want to pull off a coup in my opinion with sensational unveiling(s) around the time of the kit launch. They are a more professional outfit than previous custodians of the club in this respect. I expect nothing from the club until the player is unveiled training top et al as with Barry.

The days of leaking piecemeal snippets to the press in order to try to assuage the fans displeasure are gone, they are leaving that to spuds and the like. They dont need you to love them, they know the fans will flock in when they have assembled their team of superstars and are challenging for honours.

While im as frustrated as Svennis and can see his point, i think you are right here Danish.

Its going to be announced in a blaze of Glory!

HAPPYBLUE YOU WERE SPOT ON ABOUT CLUB MAKING STATEMENT TODAY ASKING FOR PATIENCE

well done my friend I wait with Interest for your updates

As predicted by happyblue. yesterday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1125514_cook_plea_for_patience" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... r_patience</a>

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
what is it ? post wierd pictures night ?

recursive_building.gif

OK I'm gonna puke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.