Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

nothing on mediaset yet.

I dont give a shit what mammulty says if this is true im gonna powerwank my tits off.

Re: please put all kaka posts here

Cityfan-Denmark said:
RobinJo said:
svennis pennis said:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=137073

Got it. Well respected paper!

Nothing official then

err... well respected paper Svennis?? Do you know the paper?

Just asking because I do not know it myself... what would you compare it with in England??

the source is apparently a very pro milan journo, I doubt he would pront it if he wasn't sure but you never know.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

interisti said:
As much as i hate to say this but i think that Kaka is staying in milan. I think that he want to screw the milan owners by rejecting the offer, staying till the summer and then he'll probably ask to leave. So instead of getting the 100 million that city have offered, milan will be screwed and probably won't get more than 60 million euros from madrid in the summer. He's pissed from the milan board and i think thats how he'll get he's revenge from them....

Thought he was a christian then he should turn the other cheek and not seek revenge.

Honestly nobody has a fucking clue whats being said, what the deal involves etc...If he was set against us we wouldn't have got this far so he has to be thinking about it. If we can offer him what he desires and I don't think it's as cut and dried as merely football and a salary but there must be numerous other deals to be agreed both on and off the field and if we can fulfil them then he may he well come.

ono said:
folk on Milan forum are upset at this because they think it's a reliable source. Apparently a Pro-Milan paper!

I'm giddy.
OH MY GIDDY ANTS I JUST FARTED .... :)
(but seriously...yay)

from blue vibe:

New Post | Back to the board | Next Post | Reply
Talks went well. - happyblue posted on 19/1 20:34 City are "hopeful" of pulling the deal off.

It was agreed due to the protests to give a quick answer.

The main gist of the meeting was to assure Bosco that city are capable of promoting Kaka's charitable interests...

No wages or contract discussed just yet.

Hold on to your hats FLB's decision time is near !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.