Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

I am sure only City, and I mean only City can go from stories of signing one of the worlds greatest places to being rejected by this player, rumours of complete and utter incompetance and one of our star players storming out of the club!

Don't have any faith in SSN reporting of events. Are they saying experienced exec. like Gary Cooke wasn't prepared and wouldn't have already discussed this with the owners to have everything sanctioned beforehand is stupid. Instead Swanson speaks as if he was in the room (privy to the conversations) and people believe him. Sounds to me that he is being fed this stuff to discredit City and make us look like blundering, mega rich incompetents. He will be fed this by Belusconnis pr machine. Making Milan look noble and professional.

svennis pennis said:
leewill31 said:
im gutted but do you know one thing,we have shown that we bloody mean business be it now or in the not so distent future,chin up everybody we will have the kakas of this world sooner rather than later imho.

But the world also believes the rag infested media. If this story is what is going to be peddled then we really are going to look like a set of dicks!

I feel sorry for Hughes. He has made 2 good signings and looks like getting De Jong. He has built the foundations for the 'superstars' to go and play and somewhere, somehow we have fucked up.

personlly svennis i will belive fuck all from both sides,something has gone wrong some were we all know that but what i dont think we will find out imho i think we have had the piss taken out of us just like the fat **** sam is at blackburn,like i said im gutted he did not come but lets get back to earth a little,some solid buys coming in and still 2 weeks left,lets just see and i dont think we are to blame in this at all.

EDIT:FUCK THE MEDIA THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT

sorry urg!

britespark said:
Don't have any faith in SSN reporting of events. Are they saying experienced exec. like Gary Cooke wasn't prepared and wouldn't have already discussed this with the owners to have everything sanctioned beforehand is stupid. Instead Swanson speaks as if he was in the room (privy to the conversations) and people believe him. Sounds to me that he is being fed this stuff to discredit City and make us look like blundering, mega rich incompetents. He will be fed this by Belusconnis pr machine. Making Milan look noble and professional.
Spot on mate! The Italians are making the running in the press tonight but it will all come out in the end.I bet city officials have been nothing but honourable.The lad did not want to come.Lets wait and see

As I thought all along, reading this it is clear he wanted to stay in Milan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/20/kaka-manchester-city-milan-transfer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... n-transfer</a>

I always said it would be 50-50, maybe even that was ambitious. I was trying to get it into the thick skulls of some rags in the pub that it wasn't just about the player, it was about raising the profile of the club, especially if we signed Kaka. We certainly done that, found out a few things about how hated and dispised we are in the media, i just hope that we weather the coming storm and that we truthfully didn't make a hash of it.

It's better to try for Kaka and fail then sign Bradbury and succeed. I'm sad i must admit, but we will keep carrying on, dragging that ball and chain of past disappointments with us. We will find the key one day to set us free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.