Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

The meeting between Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani and Kaka's father Bosco Leite is over, but as yet there is "no news."

Milan are still weighing up a bid of £107m from Manchester City for prized asset Kaka.

Today could be the decisive day in the Brazilian international's future as a series of meetings have been arranged.

However, Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti stated that there is “no news” after talks between Galliani and Kaka's father, who is representing his son's interests.

According to Milan News, Galliani is now talking to Manchester City directors, but the club have neither confirmed nor denied this.

Milan fans are currently staging protests against the transfer, but as yet there have been no further developments.

from channel 4

So there is no news....which surely means Kaka, Bosco and Galliani couldn't come to an agreement about him staying? (new contract etc...)If they did there would be news!

Galliani is off to meet city officials hopefully to get this thing sorted!

Am i getting carried away here?

no your not getting carried away mate. the fact is nobody knows what is going on and well have to sit tight and hope for the best. i always think that no news is good news to be honest. as it would be easy and solve alot of problems for the lad to come out himself and state he wasnt interested in a move to city. SO FAR HE HASNT. which is a good sign.
basically in order to avoid disappointment, i think its best to expect the worst while hoping for the best
fingers crossed

ono said:
The meeting between Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani and Kaka's father Bosco Leite is over, but as yet there is "no news."

Milan are still weighing up a bid of £107m from Manchester City for prized asset Kaka.

Today could be the decisive day in the Brazilian international's future as a series of meetings have been arranged.

However, Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti stated that there is “no news” after talks between Galliani and Kaka's father, who is representing his son's interests.

According to Milan News, Galliani is now talking to Manchester City directors, but the club have neither confirmed nor denied this.

Milan fans are currently staging protests against the transfer, but as yet there have been no further developments.

from channel 4

So there is no news....which surely means Kaka, Bosco and Galliani couldn't come to an agreement about him staying? (new contract etc...)If they did there would be news!

Galliani is off to meet city officials hopefully to get this thing sorted!

Am i getting carried away here?

i think this is good news, because if they did decide to keep him them they would tell the milan fans ASAP to stop them rioting. and nothing has been said yet.

stavros said:
no your not getting carried away mate. the fact is nobody knows what is going on and well have to sit tight and hope for the best. i always think that no news is good news to be honest. as it would be easy and solve alot of problems for the lad to come out himself and state he wasnt interested in a move to city. SO FAR HE HASNT. which is a good sign.
basically in order to avoid disappointment, i think its best to expect the worst while hoping for the best
fingers crossed

TOTALLY AGREE WE YOU I NO ITS FRUSTRATING BUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO JUST SIT THIS OUT MILAN WON,T SAY ANYTHINK ELSE TO ITS OFFICALLY DECIDED WHATS HE DOING WON,T STOP ME FROM CHECKING EVERY 2 MINS THOUGH ANOTHER LATE NIGHT IN STORE

Why would Galliani be speaking to us? Surely it would be Kaka's father who we'd expect to speak to next. This suggests that Galliani is either letting us know the deal is off or asking for more cash or requesting that the deal go through in the summer. Or other complications.

Dobsy87 said:
Why would Galliani be speaking to us? Surely it would be Kaka's father who we'd expect to speak to next. This suggests that Galliani is either letting us know the deal is off or asking for more cash or requesting that the deal go through in the summer. Or other complications.

he has already met with Bosco Leite. SSN haven't a clue what is going on.

2 meetings are already complete and they are currently talking to us.

Lets not forget they havent "officially" accepted the bid.

So Galliani and Cook could now be talking about payments, over how long, etc etc and signing off on an official accepted bid.

we can say to milan, take our cash or we shall buy from inter and juve and they will strengthen, you will be left behind without a pot to piss in lol

markbmcfc said:
Lets not forget they havent "officially" accepted the bid.

So Galliani and Cook could now be talking about payments, over how long, etc etc and signing off on an official accepted bid.

This is exactly it. My concern is the way these statements are worded, That Galiani is meeting Cook on his own?

Is that a bad sign or a good sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.