Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: please put all kaka posts here.

scall1 said:
They have to release a statement. I'm sure in Milan the fans are going mental, they need to know either way tonight. And with a story this big, as soon as a minor detail comes out, it'll explode around the world.

Just writing a draft text message, to the tune of Knowing Me, Knowing You.

"He's a Blue, he's a Blue, Kakaaaaaahhhhh"

Going mental? The reason Kaka has been taken out of his house is cos the top Ultra went round to see him with another 20 of his top boys.

There trying to intimidate him to stay.

WTF is all that about. Theatrical Italians at there very best.

Whatever happens, the attitude of some of the Milan 'fans' on the Red and Black forums stinks, such as wishing bodily harm and worse upon Kaka. I wonder what they'd say if it all went tits up and he stayed at Milan.

There do seem to quite a few more thoughtful and well-rounded individuals on there, but they are being drowned out by the nutters.

scall1 said:
They have to release a statement. I'm sure in Milan the fans are going mental, they need to know either way tonight. And with a story this big, as soon as a minor detail comes out, it'll explode around the world.

Just writing a draft text message, to the tune of Knowing Me, Knowing You.

"He's a Blue, he's a Blue, Kakaaaaaahhhhh"

He's a Blue, he's a Blue, Kakaaaaaahhhhh
There's nothing he cant do
He's a Blue, he's a Blue, Kakaaaaaahhhhh

uwe rosler 28 said:
JULES said:
foreverblue said:
svennis pennis said:
Im just opening the stella now. Going to calm me one way or another.

I'm on the Strongbow, wish I had some fuckin champagne though!

carlsberg export for me

jACK DANIELS IS THE BEST I CAN FIND!!

Just found a Peroni in the fridge... ITS A SIGN!!!!

Why arent ssn reporting this? The headline on mediaset reads kaka-city is done,has done for abou forty five minutes. This is massive. They arent honestly relying on the scottish dude sat outside the milan office?

They only wanna report on the negative stuff. Tosspots!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.