Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: The Official "Is Kaka coming?" Thread (ALL Kaka discussion)

Dreams shattered, hearts broken, deadly silence from MCFC.

Instead, roll up roll up.... CRAIG BELLAMY!

bonespost said:
The President of Milan Silvio Berlusconi announced on Live TV to process Biscardi that Kakà Milan This will remain an excerpt of his statement: "We can not require anyone to stay in a team unwillingly: a player who falls in the middle what else could be the end is likely to become a little happier. Then all the managers and teams can not bind a player that plays only 4 or 5 years as follows: .. But you do an ad: Kakà I remain ...

Don't understand that at all.

everywhere is saying he's ours
now hes not?

Right Let's move on.

We want Arshavin, I think.

Look on the bright side, at least we might not remain the hate figures we became over this whiole sorry issue. Bit of a pisser , though.

this is torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :|

He was coming, then hes not, then he is, now hes not

WHAT

bonespost said:
The President of Milan Silvio Berlusconi announced on Live TV to process Biscardi that Kakà Milan This will remain an excerpt of his statement: "We can not require anyone to stay in a team unwillingly: a player who falls in the middle what else could be the end is likely to become a little happier. Then all the managers and teams can not bind a player that plays only 4 or 5 years as follows: .. But you do an ad: Kakà I remain ...

I wish that made any sense....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.