Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: The Official "Is Kaka coming?" Thread (ALL Kaka discussion)

ono said:
Only we could sign Bellamy on the same fucking day that we pull out of signing Kaka

Yep, must go down as a record for a major signing not to have caused any interest in the clubs fans. Even though i tried to tell myself not to get excited with kaka incase it didnt happen (Ronaldino mark 2) reading all earlier reports that we got him has made this even worse.

Totally feeling Low now, club look like mugs again.

lee

Alan Myers on ssn pretty much saying Milan lost their bottle with the fan protests

Well we've still got the monies in the bank, and the ambition

One down, but there are other players. I watched Milan v Fiorentina this weekend, and he was good, but not exceptional

There's no one as high profile as Kaka, but there are players of the same calibre out there

If Zenit, and Arshavin are serious about City (and it's not a negotiating ploy with Arsenal), I'd look at that. But we must remember that we're trying to build a team that can win games, and not just assemble an expensive list of sueprstars who flop when it comes to playing together.

Commenting on the situation, Garry Cook stated: "Whilst Manchester City Football Club has an obvious interest in world class players of the quality of Kaka, we owe it to our fans that such a transfer must work on every level; commercially, financially, in terms of results on the field and within Manchester City's broader community."[/quote]

What does that mean?????

What a fucking joke of a week.

"The discussions reached only a preliminary stage and the player was not involved at any time. No commercial terms were framed."

It's good of Cook to finally come out and be the bearer of bad fucking news. Where was he yesterday, the day before, the day before that?

I can't wait to see what Ajay has to say. Didn't he say EVERYTHING was agreed (even image rights?!) but had yet to sign on the dotted line...

Cook going to get the chop? Will we ever sign 'world class' players with Hughes at the helm? What happens now? Scott Parker? Santa Cruz? Middle-of-the-road-shite? Mid table finish?

That article on the OS is complete and utter bollocks. City didn't pull the deal.

I want a FULL statement from Cook before 9 tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be absolute hell.

cardno1983 said:
Actually if it's us whose fucked them off then thats's a bit different. Just wonder what the major sticking point would have been...?

The escape clause! Why would we pay 108m, and agree he can go within 12 months for 65m to madrid...

i dont see this as embarrasing......i think berscoloni asked for more money.....we said no, final offer, take or leave it...they wanted more, so cook walked....

now berscoloni is trying to show face and look like he and kaka 'kept footballing integrity' etc etc

it does seem like it was a race between cook n bers as to who could say 'we broke it off first' though

Berlusconni has fcuked us over, and that bible bashing cnut was probably in on the act, I cant believe the fcukers strung us along to the point of getting a City delegation to Milan for preliminary talks only for the talks to break down.

Nothing more than a publicity stunt by that crooked fcuker,if he shook your hand you would have to check your fingers were still there.

Totally embarrassing hope we batter these fcukers in the UEFA cup

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
scall1 said:
Manchester City has terminated its discussions with AC Milan over the possible transfer of the player Kaka.
Following a meeting in Milan today, the Club felt that it was unlikely that the two parties could reach common ground for an agreement.

The discussions reached only a preliminary stage and the player was not involved at any time. No commercial terms were framed.

Commenting on the situation, Garry Cook stated: "Whilst Manchester City Football Club has an obvious interest in world class players of the quality of Kaka, we owe it to our fans that such a transfer must work on every level; commercially, financially, in terms of results on the field and within Manchester City's broader community."
Sorry if I don't believe a word of that.
don't believe it either,this is a serious kick in the balls for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.