Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

We've got Robinho, we've got Robinho, We've got Robinho. We've got Robinho!!!

Come on guys, it would have been nice, but lets look on the bright side!!

Im bloody glad i didn't get Kaka put on my shirt as well!!!

oh what a surprise GARY RENT A FUC*ING QUOTE IS ON SSN. they guy is a FUC*KIN embarrassment to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From BBC website -
"When I heard him say that he prefers to stay, that he doesn't feel like he has lost the opportunity to earn a higher salary and that he feels privileged to wear the shirt, he values the closeness and the friendships, the heat and affection that all the fans have shown him even in these last two days, I said 'hallelujah' and we hugged," Berlusconi told Italian television.

Utter bollocks. He will be fucking gutted at missing out on £100m+.

oh what a surprise GARY RENT A FUC*ING QUOTE IS ON SSN. they guy is a FUC*KIN embarrassment to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Official "Is Kaka coming?" Thread (ALL Kaka discussion)

So WHICH TRAITORS were telling him not to come?? Witch hunt time!!!!

This whole thing is a disgrace. We've been made a total laughing stock again. Just wait till the rags start on this one, the cnuts.

Come on fellas it's not all bad, if we are willing to pay that for kaka just think of the other not so BIG stars we can bid for aguero? Eto'o? Villa? Parker?

oh what a surprise GARY RENT A FUC*ING QUOTE OWEN IS ON SSN. they guy is a FUC*KING embarrassment to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowdonblue said:
From BBC website -
"When I heard him say that he prefers to stay, that he doesn't feel like he has lost the opportunity to earn a higher salary and that he feels privileged to wear the shirt, he values the closeness and the friendships, the heat and affection that all the fans have shown him even in these last two days, I said 'hallelujah' and we hugged," Berlusconi told Italian television.

Utter bollocks. He will be fucking gutted at missing out on £100m+.

How many politicians tell the truth?

Come on fellas it's not all bad, if we are willing to pay that for kaka just think of the other not so BIG stars we can bid for aguero? Eto'o? Villa? Parker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.