Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

Re: The Official "Is Kaka coming?" Thread (ALL Kaka discussion)

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Better have something HUGE up our sleeves!!!
Agree but what could it be.. I can't imagine anything bigger or am i still stunned and well fucking miffed over this shite.

Milan were probably fucking us about so we walked. That seems logical. Don't think cook can be blamed for that as I suspect that the owners were kept informed. It's also possible that Berlusconi was playing both ends against the middle for his own reasons.

However, it may be that we will need to go back to Milan in the future so no point in antagonising them like Ferguson did with Real Madrid.

This is Heartbraking

The fee was agreed and milan was willing to let him go, this just shows what control fans have over football clubs and players

Gutted

So WHICH TRAITORS were telling him not to come?? Witch hunt time!!!!

This whole thing is a disgrace. We've been made a total laughing stock again. Just wait till the rags start on this one, the cnuts.

Milan were probably fucking us about so we walked. That seems logical. Don't think cook can be blamed for that as I suspect that the owners were kept informed. It's also possible that Berlusconi was playing both ends against the middle for his own reasons.

However, it may be that we will need to go back to Milan in the future so no point in antagonising them like Ferguson did with Real Madrid.

This is Heartbraking

The fee was agreed and milan was willing to let him go, this just shows what control fans have over football clubs and players

Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.