Latest on Villa

jimharri said:
115 pages? If (when?) he doesn't come, there will be a lot of egg-splattered faces out there.

Better get those eggs then cause I promise you he ain't coming anywhere near us.

I get the feeling David Villa wants us (loadza money) more then we want him. He is just looking for a good excuse for his decision to join us, its not for the money bla bla bla.

Stackmoney said:
I get the feeling David Villa wants us (loadza money) more then we want him. He is just looking for a good excuse for his decision to join us, its not for the money bla bla bla.

Yea.... right... I bet he can't wait to join us... I heard he wrote a letter to Father christmas and his number 1 wish is to join City. He is so desperate to join us he will even pay the 120 million Valencia want himself!

£120 mil plus david villa himself and his agent already said to the media he's going nowhere anytime soon. deals not gonna happen in january delete this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.