Latest on Villa

we need to just go in hard right at the begining of jan. identify the the main target and just get him (fuck the cost it's not my money).It'll make signing others a lot easier because they will be more willing to come to a club with higher profile players. it will be worth while in the long run. would you come if you thought you would have to up front with Benjani?

maine man said:
we need to just go in hard right at the begining of jan. identify the the main target and just get him (fuck the cost it's not my money).It'll make signing others a lot easier because they will be more willing to come to a club with higher profile players. it will be worth while in the long run. would you come if you thought you would have to up front with Benjani?

I agree. If we have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to bring in top top players then lets do it. Once we have a few in and the league position improves then others will want to come anyway and the prices won't need to be so inflated in order to get them.

Balti said:
maine man said:

I agree. If we have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to bring in top top players then lets do it. Once we have a few in and the league position improves then others will want to come anyway and the prices won't need to be so inflated in order to get them.

i agree.

Balti said:
maine man said:

well said

anyone watching the madrid valencia game?

god how i wish this villa link is genuine and he'll be ours in a couple of weeks

Blu KB said:
anyone watching the madrid valencia game?

god how i wish this villa link is genuine and he'll be ours in a couple of weeks

If he isn't 'ours' in January, imagine how long this thread could go on for...

Dont know if this has already been mentioned? Just read that he was/is keen to join us but after City have spent the last few days pampering the agent and representatives of the club they have slapped a £120m fee for the player! City have now said they will pull out the deal... Cant remember what link but was one of the papers on news now.

The £120m is his buyout contract clause isn't it? Surely if we were to offer that sum of money, it would be impossible for them to turn down.

But for £120m you'd want to see 20-30+ goals a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.