Latest Sky games annouced

banbury_blue said:
Sky certainly don't like going to our place do they? In batch of games they are showing in december we are on twice, and both away. Spurs and Wolves.

Anyone know when ESPN are releasing their fixtures?

sky hate us and have picked games they are hoping we will lose so they can give us more shit!!

they know we wont lose at home so no point in going there!

nashark said:
Gutted. I was gonna go to Wolves but the game might be at a bad time for rail travel or something. Still hope to go, it just complicates things.

If you're travelling from Mancheater there won't be a problem with trains. I am just glad they told us this now, I was on the verge of booking my train for a 3pm kick off. I thought all the Sky games had been arranged for 2009!

The big 4 always get some easy home games scheduled on sky every season - obviously to fuel the propaganda machine

Oh Bugger ! I guess that will teach me - have already booked trains & hotel (paid in advance - non refundable) for Spurs away on the Tuesday. I thought that being a Tuesday night game there was little or no chace it would be moved. Ah well another night out in London without seeing the game - this is the third time now in recent seasons - you would have thought i would have learned my lesson by now !

I've just checked online at national rail and a train from MCR to Wolves on Dec28 is £25.00. What a fucking scandal, this can't be right surely?
Does anyone know why it is so expensive?

Its amazing that we will have been on Sky or ESPN for every away game bar Blackburn and Bolton up until christmas, still i hope our great away support continues (im sure it will) i love going to watch city away so just cos they are on TV it wont stop me as long as i can afford it.

Matty said:
I'm delighted when Sky picks City away games, as a season ticket holder I'm at the home games anyway and I don't go away so it means watching the game with a drink in my front room is the answer!

Ditto can't afford away games.

nashark said:
I've just checked online at national rail and a train from MCR to Wolves on Dec28 is £25.00. What a fucking scandal, this can't be right surely?
Does anyone know why it is so expensive?

Noddy Holder's extended brood are celebrating Christmas in Manchester this year, planning to return home 28/12 so all the cheap seats have gone.

HTH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.