Latest Sky games annouced

Suits me fine! with me having a season ticket it means that sky wont be asking me to do home games at least! dont mind doing Fanzone for away games as I onlt go to around 4/5 a season anyway! :-)

dw7 said:
i'd flights booked for spurs why fucking change a game from a tue to wed for tv
So that fans of other clubs get chance to watch too.

If they had it on the same night/time they would lose a large proportion of their audience. Makes commercial sense but screws us over.

Randomer said:
dw7 said:
i'd flights booked for spurs why fucking change a game from a tue to wed for tv

If they had it on the same night/time they would lose a large proportion of their audience. Makes commercial sense but screws us over.

But theres 5 fixtures on wed and 5 on tue anyway

dw7 said:
Randomer said:

But theres 5 fixtures on wed and 5 on tue anyway
Ahh, wasn't aware of that (works firewall doesn't allow skysports).

In which case I have no idea.

nashark said:
I've just checked online at national rail and a train from MCR to Wolves on Dec28 is £25.00. What a fucking scandal, this can't be right surely?
Does anyone know why it is so expensive?
Been in the press they have jacked up the fares over Xmas basically no cheap advance tickets.
EDIT Unreal though for me from Chester it's £13.00 To Wolves its £12.90 to Manchester!!!!!!

They want to see us lose. Based on our season last year, they know away game are our Achilles heel. Showing our away games gives them a better chance for the 'sensational' result.

Spurs beating us wont be a sensational result. I see where your coming from, i think it is out of respect for our home form. Looking at the way we battled at Villa we wont be losing many away games either. Our defending will make for some very entertaining games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.