Latest

avoidconfusion said:
Theo555 said:
Where have we found out he is 'talking shit'? Please can you tell me - I may be wrong but hasn't he just said a few things that have happened - whether he gets them from goal.com or an inside contact i cant find anywhere he has 'talked shit' - i may be wrong but await your answer

Can't be arsed looking at all of them again, a couple off the top of my head:

1. He said Garrido will start against Wolves... he didn't. Then after the game he tried to change the story saying his source told him that Garrido will be involved rather than that he will start.
2. He still claims he posted about Vieira and Moses before anyone else did, but it is well documented that this was all over newsnow already when he claimed to be ITK
3. Said we will sign Cordoba, then suddenly (as it became obvious that we won't sign him) he claims there was a hitch.

And let's not forget about all his posts about Bellamy in which he insinuated that Bellamy is leaving the club, thus fueling the fire the press had started when all these "Bellamy handed in a transfer request" articles popped up. Then later on, when Bellamy confirmed that these stories were absolute bollocks and that he will sue the papers that ran them, he suddenly changed his story again saying he never said he would leave.

In fact the Bellamy posts are still the best indicator to me that this guy is so full of shit that it is not even funny anymore. He used the (false) articles in the press to support his ITK status, then when Bellamy came out and laid down the law, he suddenly backtracked.

And by the way, looks like GDB has been banned. Clicking on his profile reveals: User is inactive

I am really sorry Theo555, I know you thought you had found another wanna-be ITK to stalk, but alas he is gone, just like Ajay is apparently. I still hope you will find the will to move on with your life.

Am I going to have to put you straight here then?

1. Incorrect. The story goes like this and I stressed this at the time. Before the Wolves game I asked if Sylvinhio was playing, to which my source replied no. I then asked if Garrido was his replacement and he said yes, most probabaly. I did make a mistake here and admitted I jumped the gun as my source is not Mancini so does not have the last decision.
2. I said we were interested in Moses over two weeks ago, 95% of what the papers say is bollocks, I don't understand why I would have just got it off the paper because I have a 95% chance of getting it wrong considering I'd rubbished 95% of rumours doing the rounds. I revealed Vieira was a done deal, unaware that it had already been rumoured that it was official on SSN (apparently, I didn't see it) I simply reported what my source said and it turned out correct.
3. Dear me, you're way out. Find me please where i said we'd signed Ivan Cordoba? You'll be in for a job because I never did. I said we were interested and had approached which we did, then I told you guys there was a hitch and I got a load of shit for that. I await to be proven wrong. I doubt it, though.

Bellamy? Never said he was defintley on his way, I said he'd be on his way if people didn't bang heads together at the top and give RM the mandate to manage the team as Bellamy was not at all happy at the board and the board were being very stubborn indeed and refusing to let RM have a decision on Craig. Believe you me there are still hostilities. His future isn't still 100% sure, for the time being it does though which is a positive thing. Hopefully you can remember attempting to rally you guys round to put some pressure on Mr.Cook.

Also, on the final point, well you're wrong again, I have not been banned and therefore you will not get your convinient lies unchallenged.

I have asked you where you will be drinking/sitting at the game tonight on many occasions to no avail. A cynic would say you are a keyboard warrior...

GDB said:
avoidconfusion said:

1. He said Garrido will start against Wolves... he didn't. Then after the game he tried to change the story saying his source told him that Garrido will be involved rather than that he will start.
2. He still claims he posted about Vieira and Moses before anyone else did, but it is well documented that this was all over newsnow already when he claimed to be ITK
3. Said we will sign Cordoba, then suddenly (as it became obvious that we won't sign him) he claims there was a hitch.

And let's not forget about all his posts about Bellamy in which he insinuated that Bellamy is leaving the club, thus fueling the fire the press had started when all these "Bellamy handed in a transfer request" articles popped up. Then later on, when Bellamy confirmed that these stories were absolute bollocks and that he will sue the papers that ran them, he suddenly changed his story again saying he never said he would leave.

In fact the Bellamy posts are still the best indicator to me that this guy is so full of shit that it is not even funny anymore. He used the (false) articles in the press to support his ITK status, then when Bellamy came out and laid down the law, he suddenly backtracked.

And by the way, looks like GDB has been banned. Clicking on his profile reveals: User is inactive

I am really sorry Theo555, I know you thought you had found another wanna-be ITK to stalk, but alas he is gone, just like Ajay is apparently. I still hope you will find the will to move on with your life.

1. Incorrect. The story goes like this and I stressed this at the time. Before the Wolves game I asked if Sylvinhio was playing, to which my source replied no. I then asked if Garrido was his replacement and he said yes, most probabaly. I did make a mistake here and admitted I jumped the gun as my source is not Mancini so does not have the last decision.
2. I said we were interested in Moses over two weeks ago, 95% of what the papers say is bollocks, I don't understand why I would have just got it off the paper because I have a 95% chance of getting it wrong considering I'd rubbished 95% of rumours doing the rounds. I revealed Vieira was a done deal, unaware that it had already been rumoured that it was official on SSN (apparently, I didn't see it) I simply reported what my source said and it turned out correct.
3. Dear me, you're way out. Find me please where i said we'd signed Ivan Cordoba? You'll be in for a job because I never did. I said we were interested and had approached which we did, then I told you guys there was a hitch and I got a load of shit for that. I await to be proven wrong. I doubt it, though.

Bellamy? Never said he was defintley on his way, I said he'd be on his way if people didn't bang heads together at the top and give RM the mandate to manage the team as Bellamy was not at all happy at the board and the board were being very stubborn indeed and refusing to let RM have a decision on Craig. Believe you me there are still hostilities. His future isn't still 100% sure, for the time being it does though which is a positive thing. Hopefully you can remember attempting to rally you guys round to put some pressure on Mr.Cook.

Also, on the final point, well you're wrong again, I have not been banned and therefore you will not get your convinient lies unchallenged.

I have asked you where you will be drinking/sitting at the game tonight on many occasions to no avail. A cynic would say you are a keyboard warrior...

You do remined me of TFM you know, I have a question for you, will Vieira play tonight?...now make sure you answer this correct.

Robbo. said:
GDB said:

You do remined me of TFM you know, I have a question for you, will Vieira play tonight?...now make sure you answer this correct.
I have no idea, mate. Haven't spoke to him or asked him about it. Wasn't aware he was injured as I was told he played for Inter last week?

GDB said:
Robbo. said:
I have no idea, mate. Haven't spoke to him or asked him about it. Wasn't aware he was injured as I was told he played for Inter last week?

GDB pal, do you support City?...Im not having a go pal just wondering as you dont really no much about players injuries and all.

Robbo. said:
GDB said:

GDB pal, do you support City?...Im not having a go pal just wondering as you dont really no much about players injuries and all.
I am as City as they come mate, I geniunely mean it. I was a real home and awayer from about 1995 onwards till the Pearce season and my support has waned generally down to the new stadium and the new City experience. Although I have ahd a season ticket this year and last year and have made a good few trips in that time. Been to Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton and Birmigham this season.

Is PV injured, then? I genuinely did not know.

GDB said:
Robbo. said:
I am as City as they come mate, I geniunely mean it. I was a real home and awayer from about 1995 onwards till the Pearce season and my support has waned generally down to the new stadium and the new City experience. Although I have ahd a season ticket this year and last year and have made a good few trips in that time. Been to Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton and Birmigham this season.

Is PV injured, then? I genuinely did not know.

No problem mate, and on PV he picked up a calf strain in the last match for Inter and is doubtful against Blackburn, but I feel he might make it tonight to give the place a lift ;)

GDB said:
avoidconfusion said:

Convenient lies eh? You just keep changing your stories. There already was speculation that we are after Moses over two weeks ago.
There already were articles all over newsnow saying that Vieira is a done deal before you posted it.

You continiously insinuated that Bellamy might be leaving the club, supporting the articles in the press. Don't try and backtrack now, you know exactly what you said between the lines.

I am as much a keyboard warrior as anyone else on this forum that cannot stand WUMs and wannabe ITKs like you.

And I already answered your question about where I drink, not my fault that you didn't read it. I don't drink and I don't even live in the UK (which is the location field under my name says Rotterdam.. thought that was a give away really). Besides why are you asking all this? Are you threatening me?

Robbo. said:
GDB said:

TFM had better command of the english language and could spell so its not him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.