Latest

slicky202 said:
come on lads give the guy a break. hes stickin his neck out here if he talks shit then we will soon find out but save the pitch forks til then is it

But we already found out that he is talking shit. :)

GDB said:
After my report of there being a hitch in the Cordoba deal, I can confirm it has bluntly hit a brick wall. Looks ever more doubtful by the day that there will be another approach.

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

No interest shown in Shawcross whatsoever, nor most on this section. If you go to the player's title if they've been made in this thread, then you will see if I have rubbished it or not. The first one to be proved to nbe bollocks has been Veron today, something which I revealed last week.

Last week I commented on our interest in Victor Moses, I can reveal we have spoken to Crystal Palace and it's a case of where we will start the bidding at. The vibe the club have been getting is that a move would possibly interest Moses depsite us not guarenteeing him first team footie at this present stage.

And a new one brought to my table is that Sergio Aguero is really favoured by RM but questions remain whether he will be able to firmly open the wallet until the summer, when hopefully he will have proved himself. If Chelsea or others get involved, the feeling is the club will possibly then start engaging in bidding for SA. But not till then.

But if SA is still a Athletico player by summer and RM is still the man at the helm, watch this space..

Is there any truth in the Kaboul stories (hope not) ?

GDB said:
After my report of there being a hitch in the Cordoba deal, I can confirm it has bluntly hit a brick wall. Looks ever more doubtful by the day that there will be another approach.

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

No interest shown in Shawcross whatsoever, nor most on this section. If you go to the player's title if they've been made in this thread, then you will see if I have rubbished it or not. The first one to be proved to nbe bollocks has been Veron today, something which I revealed last week.

Last week I commented on our interest in Victor Moses, I can reveal we have spoken to Crystal Palace and it's a case of where we will start the bidding at. The vibe the club have been getting is that a move would possibly interest Moses depsite us not guarenteeing him first team footie at this present stage.

And a new one brought to my table is that Sergio Aguero is really favoured by RM but questions remain whether he will be able to firmly open the wallet until the summer, when hopefully he will have proved himself. If Chelsea or others get involved, the feeling is the club will possibly then start engaging in bidding for SA. But not till then.

But if SA is still a Athletico player by summer and RM is still the man at the helm, watch this space..

complete bollox

Forwards not the issue for me, and midfield now stronger with PV, but I think a really good CB signing may be the difference between top 4 or not - what exactly did Roberto say on Friday re no more major signings?

avoidconfusion said:
slicky202 said:
come on lads give the guy a break. hes stickin his neck out here if he talks shit then we will soon find out but save the pitch forks til then is it

Where have we found out he is 'talking shit'? Please can you tell me - I may be wrong but hasn't he just said a few things that have happened - whether he gets them from goal.com or an inside contact i cant find anywhere he has 'talked shit' - i may be wrong but await your answer

Theo555 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Where have we found out he is 'talking shit'? Please can you tell me - I may be wrong but hasn't he just said a few things that have happened - whether he gets them from goal.com or an inside contact i cant find anywhere he has 'talked shit' - i may be wrong but await your answer

Can't be arsed looking at all of them again, a couple off the top of my head:

1. He said Garrido will start against Wolves... he didn't. Then after the game he tried to change the story saying his source told him that Garrido will be involved rather than that he will start.
2. He still claims he posted about Vieira and Moses before anyone else did, but it is well documented that this was all over newsnow already when he claimed to be ITK
3. Said we will sign Cordoba, then suddenly (as it became obvious that we won't sign him) he claims there was a hitch.

And let's not forget about all his posts about Bellamy in which he insinuated that Bellamy is leaving the club, thus fueling the fire the press had started when all these "Bellamy handed in a transfer request" articles popped up. Then later on, when Bellamy confirmed that these stories were absolute bollocks and that he will sue the papers that ran them, he suddenly changed his story again saying he never said he would leave.

In fact the Bellamy posts are still the best indicator to me that this guy is so full of shit that it is not even funny anymore. He used the (false) articles in the press to support his ITK status, then when Bellamy came out and laid down the law, he suddenly backtracked.

And by the way, looks like GDB has been banned. Clicking on his profile reveals: User is inactive

I am really sorry Theo555, I know you thought you had found another wanna-be ITK to stalk, but alas he is gone, just like Ajay is apparently. I still hope you will find the will to move on with your life.

avoidconfusion said:
Theo555 said:

Can't be arsed looking at all of them again, a couple off the top of my head:

1. He said Garrido will start against Wolves... he didn't. Then after the game he tried to change the story saying his source told him that Garrido will be involved rather than that he will start.

2. He still claims he posted about Vieira and Moses before anyone else did, but it is well documented that this was all over newsnow already when he claimed to be ITK
3. Said we will sign Cordoba, then suddenly (as it became obvious that we won't sign him) he claims there was a hitch.

And let's not forget about all his posts about Bellamy in which he insinuated that Bellamy is leaving the club, thus fueling the fire the press had started when all these "Bellamy handed in a transfer request" articles popped up. Then later on, when Bellamy confirmed that these stories were absolute bollocks and that he will sue the papers that ran them, he suddenly changed his story again saying he never said he would leave.

In fact the Bellamy posts are still the best indicator to me that this guy is so full of shit that it is not even funny anymore. He used the (false) articles in the press to support his ITK status, then when Bellamy came out and laid down the law, he suddenly backtracked.

And by the way, looks like GDB has been banned. Clicking on his profile reveals: User is inactive

I am really sorry Theo555, I know you thought you had found another wanna-be ITK to stalk, but alas he is gone, just like Ajay is apparently. I still hope you will find the will to move on with your life.

Nice response AC and really appreaciate the research into these odd folks.
Its one thing abiding by the fools that post the garbage, what gets my goat are the idiots that fall for it which give fuel to the fire and spurs them on to offer up more nonsense.
I always make my anoyance clear with all of them but never have the patience or can be arsed to provide the evidence of the rubbish they spew...so thanks again
and also my sympathy for theo555 I know he is desperate to love again..(as are many)

Cheers AC - that sums up GBD perfectly then and I now know he does 'talk shit'...

As for my beloved Ajay - I still love him that will never change!

Tolmie is the only one I can safely say talks sense and has some inside info on here - anyone else agree with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.