Laughable

warringtonmcfc said:
Ntini77 said:
Stupid comparison, completely different players.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Would they want Silva? Yes. Would we want Nani? Yes. Are they totally different players? Yes

I would hate to have nani he makes me feel sick. Did you know that he has a life sized statue of himself in his house!!! I never want to see him wearing a City shirt.

Ntini77 said:
Stupid comparison, completely different players.

Correct! Silva in Nani's position would do a better job than Nani in Silva's position! Does that make Silva a better player? It's all about opinions! I think Silva will become better player than Nani given time though!

Nani is a good player so is silva,its a bit like saying tranny is better than iniesta. or vice versa..

Its about as appropriate as comparing Rooney and Hart.

Stupid...very different players

It's already been said that it is a stupid comparison. The funny thing is that we need s player like nani who can change games on his own and utd need a player like Silva who can create. Spurs are fookin lucky as they have modric in Silva role and van der vaart in nani role.

MCFC James said:
Blue Elmo said:
I just spoke to a rag mate and we were talking about the game yesterday and it was going alright , considering we hate each others clubs with a passion. But then he said Bebe is miles better than Silva and is twice the player he will ever be ! That got the argument going and I was left laughing by that statement , just thought I'd share it with you all so you can all laugh aswell.

Bebe is twice the player

Just kidding ;)

probs not ^

You cant judge Nani on yesterday because he was up against speed merchant left back Zabaletta. We spend all this money and still have to play square pegs in round holes. Who ever dreamt up Zaba at left back needs shooting.

sibierski express said:
It's already been said that it is a stupid comparison. The funny thing is that we need s player like nani who can change games on his own and utd need a player like Silva who can create. Spurs are fookin lucky as they have modric in Silva role and van der vaart in nani role.

THIS

Except, all due respect to another Blue, I could give two shits what United need. haha still stinging me today, boys.

They are totally different players. However, I drool at the thought of having someone that direct to play off Silva with pace, Like Nani has. I think, more than anything, this is why I miss AJ so much. He seems to have a strong desire at almost all times, with ball at feet, to run AT someone with pace. Back go the defenders, open come the holes around the box, and in goes the knife with Silva sitrring the drink.

By the way, this topic is part of what I dearly miss, being an American fan. I wish I was there these days mixing it up with Rag fans as we reach a point where we are a force to be reckoned with. It is developing before our eyes, Blues. I'd love to hear them after yesterday. I hope the more sensible ones are giving fair play to City for a very even match...

uncletom said:
You cant judge Nani on yesterday because he was up against speed merchant left back Zabaletta. We spend all this money and still have to play square pegs in round holes. Who ever dreamt up Zaba at left back needs shooting.

quite right, you judge him on his 9 goals and 13 assists in his 22 premier league games so far this season..

cant compare to silva though, one is about space and technique, the other about pace and skill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.