Laughable

Nani is a decent player, and like many have said, they are different types of player.

But at the end of the day, I know who I would have in my team every day of the week, and it wouldn't be that freaky looking portugezzer.

Silva is technically one of, if not the, best players in the PL already. If he was on the winning side yesterday people would have been throbing in the groin region over Silva, but instead they are noticing what a player this little fella is anyway.

I love Silva, so may be a bit biased, but already this season he has shown he is the cream of world football, and with time (1st year in the prem and he is still ONLY 24) he will be an absolute gem.

MCFC1993 said:
Wayne Rooneys all of a sudden an 'out and out goalscorer, up there with Messi'

They're all deluded tw*ts.

he was a passenger until the goal and i am sure he was gonna be replaced before his goal.TBH i wouldn't be shocked if he was at another club come next season

Nani was really good yesterday, Zabaleta had a harder time keeping him hin check than he's had with anyone else this season, and the fact is Nani won that duel. Had Silva scored that early goal when he made the kind of intelligent run inside that no-one else in our team is capable of, then who knows how the two players might be compared today.

Nani is their biggest threat these days, Silva is an important part of our team but still needs to be dictating games for us on a more consistent basis, which I am sure he will do from next season onwards. He is a waif by comparison, whereas Nani has obviously bulked up since he came to England and now has a little more power to go with the pace and skill. Silva's natural game is more intelligent than Nani I would say, but Nani has the power and pace to be more direct. They both offer different threats and are both tremendous players.

One of my friends said that Fletcher was better than Silva the other night... I was laughing so hard that the rag bouncer threatened to kick me out!

Falz said:
One of my friends said that Fletcher was better than Silva the other night... I was laughing so hard that the rag bouncer threatened to kick me out!

Now that comment is quite hard to justify!!

goatfeeder100 said:
Nani was really good yesterday, Zabaleta had a harder time keeping him hin check than he's had with anyone else this season, and the fact is Nani won that duel. Had Silva scored that early goal when he made the kind of intelligent run inside that no-one else in our team is capable of, then who knows how the two players might be compared today.

Nani is their biggest threat these days, Silva is an important part of our team but still needs to be dictating games for us on a more consistent basis, which I am sure he will do from next season onwards. He is a waif by comparison, whereas Nani has obviously bulked up since he came to England and now has a little more power to go with the pace and skill. Silva's natural game is more intelligent than Nani I would say, but Nani has the power and pace to be more direct. They both offer different threats and are both tremendous players.

And one will skullk off when a Spanish club come calling :)

Bcfcgaza said:
goatfeeder100 said:

And one will skullk off when a Spanish club come calling :)

?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.