Lautaro Martínez

I thought the same, but I'm beginning to think that whilst Martinez really is quite similair in so many ways, just him being young, very fit and a true workhorse is worth considering. I think he might have a bit of the Tevez never-stop hassling thing in him. He's also been compared to Radomir Falcao, because he is extremely accomplished in the air, despite his short stature. If there is a concern, it might be that he's not that quick. But it's a good time for him to move, he's not kicked on that much over the last year, but has another step up in him.

TBH, I have more confidence in us going for him than all the other rumours put together.
He does seem like the profile of player that we would sign.

Interesting to compare his stats to Sergio's - appearances (goals)

Sergio before City
2003–2006 Independiente 54 (23)
2006–2011 Atlético Madrid 175 (74)

Lautaro
015–2018 Racing Club 48 (22)
2018– Inter Milan 71 (25)

From the above his goal scoring looks similarish to Kun's at the same stage of his career. Worthy of consideration as a replacement.

I really like Martinez, posted this a while back;
Linked with Martinez again this morning, I think he is the best replacement for Aguero. I think Martinez and Jesus would be really good together. They are hard workers, run the channels, shown good examples of link up play and selfishness at times to score goals. Under 100m I believe for his buy out. Worth it.

He plays a backup role to Lukaku for Inter so his goal scoring record isn't as high as it could be. I am convinced that with better service he has goals in him.

i do like Argentinian strikers they have a winning streak , fear no one , love scoring goals and work their socks off , Tevez and Aguero have been brilliant for us , quite sure Pep could improve this lad to be another world class striker

i do like Argentinian strikers they have a winning streak , fear no one , love scoring goals and work their socks off , Tevez and Aguero have been brilliant for us , quite sure Pep could improve this lad to be another world class striker
May i introduce you to Icardi ?

He fits the bill : argentinian, striker, doesn't fear his former Inter supporter, great scoring record in Serie A. Bonus : he has a lovely wife.

Send 50 M towards PSG and he is yours. Pretty cheap, right ?

I take it he hasn't been all that great?
Hmmm.

In the five minutes he played this year, he maybe touched the ball once. Difficult to give an accurate answer.

Furthermore, he was out of shape during the Final 8 in August and Choupo-Moting played ahead of him.

I would actually be glad to say he has been bad as it would mean he was actually playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.