Lautaro Martínez

FCBarca

His track record is not bad

Adrian Sanchez claiming tonight that Inter have stopped renewal talks with Lautaro due to the player's desire to consider offer from Barcelona, that Barca has the positive interest of the player

charlie9872

A perfect replacement for Aguero, but in my opinion we already have two strikers in him and Jesus that are too similar.

I'd prefer us to go for someone like Haland personally, a big bastard that would give us a different option.

MeatHunterrr

So Aguero gone after this season or will we have 3 strikers for a year? Agueros deal expires in 2021.

kaz7

A perfect replacement for Aguero, but in my opinion we already have two strikers in him and Jesus that are too similar.

I'd prefer us to go for someone like Haland personally, a big bastard that would give us a different option.
Sergio and gabby aren't similar at all aside from being short arse

Reactions: cjn

MeatHunterrr

That source is also pretty reliable for Inter news I think. We will have to trigger that €111m release clause which will break the PL transfer record, but needs must.

Danny_Johnson4

Going to put it out there and on the line that I've heard he's a huge target, and I say we will get him.

Don't have an account?

Register now!