Lautaro Martinez

While Milan gets more sunshine than Manchester, it's still a long way short of Lisbon or Madrid. I wouldn't be moving to Milan for the weather if I were Portuguese
If you have to make decisions based on amount of sunshine you get then there are few body parts that never get to see sun .Might as well chop them off just to be safe ;)

While Milan gets more sunshine than Manchester, it's still a long way short of Lisbon or Madrid. I wouldn't be moving to Milan for the weather if I were Portuguese
No but he would get champions league football, a decent league to play in and it's not that far to the Italian Riviera. Blackpool and the Irish Sea or Portofino and the Med for a day out, hmm difficult choice.

Tweet removed. What was it?
FootballForAll citing Gazetta that Inter were headed for liquidation, and bids on any player, especially Lautaro and De Vrij would be considered.

There were no recent tweets about Inter on Gazetta's account.

FootballForAll citing Gazetta that Inter were headed for liquidation, and bids on any player, especially Lautaro and De Vrij would be considered.

There were no recent tweets about Inter on Gazetta's account.
Rumours he’s going to Arsenal earlier this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.