Lautaro Martinez

Twitter ITK with a great track record. Above this post she was claiming City will be signing a striker through Mendes in 2021.

I’m being told in the other thread the “there has never been an alternative to Kane” lie in a different thread right now, and you bump this. What a coincidence

I’m being told in the other thread the “there has never been an alternative to Kane” lie in a different thread right now, and you bump this. What a coincidence
This would feel very much like the Dias signing it if happened. I think it’s more likely than ronaldo, but to be fair I don’t know enough about Martinez to know if he fits into the category of a Kane alternative. Is he an out and out striker? Or more like Joao felix.

This would feel very much like the Dias signing it if happened. I think it’s more likely than ronaldo, but to be fair I don’t know enough about Martinez to know if he fits into the category of a Kane alternative. Is he an out and out striker? Or more like Joao felix.
I'm pretty sure that he had a brilliant game for Inter v Barcelona, the night before I travelled to City's dead rubber in Zagreb. Inter should have won, but Lukaku missed a couple of sitters

I remember commenting that he was an old fashioned physical striker who would be ideal for the Premier League.

Lautauro is basically Gabriel Jesus with less technical ability. Big NO for me

I would go for Lautaro now.. how much can it be really, he was offered to Arsenal, Spurs and the like earlier for “in excess of 60 million pounds”.. Its worth that at least. Maybe they've raised the price tag this late in the window and a what will be seen as a desperate super rich club though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.