Lautaro Martinez

I don't think we want him! Well, we're certainly not going to bring another Argentine on Alvarez's neck, that's for sure!

Interesting we’re being liked to Dybala, Martinez and Felix type strikers now rTher than Kane/Lukaku lumps

Haalands abit of both fwiw

Considering him for what exactly?
For nothing lol. This reporter doesn’t have intel on us and reported not just this but PSG monitoring Mahrez (so he also has PSG info lol?). Check his twitter bio. Martinez signed a new contract last October

Links to City, however tenuous, are back in the media tonight.

I know it’s unlikely but I’d love Martinez at City, he’s like an Aguero made for a Pep team - great in small spaces, happy in the tight, low cog, and a wicked shot.

Links to City, however tenuous, are back in the media tonight.
Calling it “tenous” is quite generous. This Sun article is unbelievable: Man City “are said to be interested in signing the Argentine assassin along with Premier League title rivals Liverpool” and have received a “boost in their pursuit” because “according to Tuttosport, via Football Italia” (lol) Inter “have identified Borussia Mönchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram as the man to fill Martinez's boots if he decides to leave.” Seriously?

Calling it “tenous” is quite generous. This Sun article is unbelievable: Man City “are said to be interested in signing the Argentine assassin along with Premier League title rivals Liverpool” and have received a “boost in their pursuit” because “according to Tuttosport, via Football Italia” (lol) Inter “have identified Borussia Mönchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram as the man to fill Martinez's boots if he decides to leave.” Seriously?

Some of these 'journalists' would write fantastic fiction novels with the imagination they have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.