Lavezzi

Blue Haze

Forget Cavani we have strikers, get Lavezzi :)

Got everything we need. Pace, dribbling, and now a great strike on Chelsea with that famous Argie toughness.

Also remember when his girlfriend was mugged in Napoli?

Great player, think he would suit us as a winger/wide man more than almost anyone else.

Haven't seen much of him as Cavani has been catching my eye - until tonight. Looks very good. I'll let you know later if we should buy him..................<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Great player, think he would suit us as a winger/wide man more than almost anyone else.

Mancini doesn't believe in winger's, thats why he's trying to make AJ into something he isnt and why Milner has had to adapt to a new role.
So, on that basis, he wont buy him.
However, IF the chosen one arrives then so could Lavezzi.

The club aint buying nobody until the deadwood has been cleared out.

Why do you think Hargreaves and Pizarro were drafted in for nowt.

Funny enough, I don't think either of them will fit to well at City. Cavani? maybe, but Lavezzi? City will have to change drastically to include him.

Napoli has such a different team philosophy than ours. They play on the counter and at neckbreaking speed. Make loads of mistakes while at it. But find enough holes, to poke goals in on a good day. City is a more deliberate team. Part of our defensive strenght is our ball possession. We hold it longer, make simpler passes, more often, move forward deliberately, and predominantly play against packed defenses. While Cavani and Lavezzi are used to open defenses.

It is alot easier to dribble 2 men when it is just the 3 of you alone in one whole half of the field. It is alot different when 18 players are in the same half. There just isn't that much space. True we need close dribbler, and Lavezzi is a decent one, but we might just have to keep looking.

But we'll see!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.