Lavezzi

Lavezzi to PSG confirmed by that crazy bastard de Laurentiis. Always thought he might come here with our Argie colony but he'll tear up the French league.

Maybe we don't want too many argies in case they form a clique within dressing room damaging harmony within squad :-)

it was hazard or lavezzi that i wanted at city and now both have gone to other clubs. dissapointing as i think lavezzi would have been brilliant for us. giving us that pace we desperately need. ah well.

He just got sent off for Argentina vs Brasil for having a wee tug! Of Marcelo´s hair)

Roberto Mancini's agent, Giorgio De Giorgis, had previously revealed how City had held talks over Lavezzi, but the two parties could not agree terms.

De Giorgis said: "I believe that City had, for more than a year and a half, spoken with Lavezzi but did not sign him because of problems over demands."

It's a bit strange how it hasn't been properly announced yet.

Got a feeling we're back in it. I'm not being arrogant towards PSG but wouldn't you rather go to the champions of England with some of your compatriots?

Forzacitizens said:

Got a feeling we're back in it. I'm not being arrogant towards PSG but wouldn't you rather go to the champions of England with some of your compatriots?

Lol, I thought that myself today, the difference is I thought that in humerous terms, you seem to be serious...

LoveCity said:
Roberto Mancini's agent, Giorgio De Giorgis, had previously revealed how City had held talks over Lavezzi, but the two parties could not agree terms.

De Giorgis said: "I believe that City had, for more than a year and a half, spoken with Lavezzi but did not sign him because of problems over demands."

Thats because we have been warned about our spending by Twatini whilst PSG on the other hand.....

Seosa said:
Forzacitizens said:

Lol, I thought that myself today, the difference is I thought that in humerous terms, you seem to be serious...

I don't follow..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.