Lavezzi

Rammyblues said:
Maybe we don't want too many argies in case they form a clique within dressing room damaging harmony within squad :-)

Yeah and just imagine if the Falklands kicked off again we would be stuffed!!!

Can imagine Manure sending an SAS squad over there to stir things up cos thats the only way they will catch us now!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Rammyblues said:
Maybe we don't want too many argies in case they form a clique within dressing room damaging harmony within squad :-)

Yeah and just imagine if the Falklands kicked off again we would be stuffed!!!

Can imagine Manure sending an SAS squad over there to stir things up cos thats the only way they will catch us now!!

Manure with an SAS squad....more like fcukin Dads Army with Scholes (he scores goals ) & Giggs.........Don't panic don't panic Mr Mannering

Lavezzi close to psg switch

Lavezzi: Set for £26.8million move
. £10 completely free bet
.Sporting director Leonardo hinted Paris Saint-Germain are set to complete the signing of Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi next week.

Lavezzi has been strongly linked with a move away from Naples this summer, with PSG, Manchester City and Inter Milan among the reported clubs chasing the Argentina international.

The French giants are favourites to land the 27-year-old having made a reported 25million euros to Napoli to acquire his services.

"With regards to Lavezzi, I think everything will be postponed until next week," Leonardo said to Sky Italia.

"We have not yet completed the deal.

"Will he (Lavezzi) be unveiled to the media next week? We shall see."

Lavezzi is under contract with Napoli until June 2015 and has a release clause of £26.8million.

Reports claim PSG have offered Lavezzi a five-year contract and a salary of 5million euros per season.

I like him and think he is a great player but we wont need him because tevez will stay

Re: Lavezzi close to psg switch

22 page Lavezzi thread mate where the same article has been posted...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248842&start=200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248842&start=200</a>

Got themselves a very good player i would have liked here,although i don't expect we were ever in for him.

dctid said:
Might mean Canavani might not want to hang around - sooner hm than RVP - much younger

Probably means the opposite Napoli don't need to sell and will hang on to Cavani.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

93 million spent in the 2011/12 season.
Now early doors in this market, 25 million spent.

Platini mentioned this yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.