Lawnmower Recommendations

Got bought a reasonably cheap robot lawnmower for my birthday recently and it’s been great. My hip is fucked at the moment and mowing the lawn had become a bigger pain in the arse than it needed to be. Even though it’s relatively small garden, it’s fairly uneven plus we’ve got a trampoline, so the shitty little Flymo we’ve got made it a chore, especially in summer when it needs doing every week. Now I can just sit in the garden watching the robot go about its business. It’s quite cathartic in a way (apart from today, when it went through some dog shit that had been missed at the end of the garden). Certainly recommend it. Having a permanently fresh cut lawn without actually having to do anything is nice. I’d go as far as to say it’s in the top 1 things that I own at the moment.

IMG_0881.jpeg
Just picked this up for $500, four batteries included!!!! I have at least twenty other Makita batteries for all my other tools. Essentially got the mower for free

Goat Eating GIFs | Tenor

I got myself a Dan this summer. Dan is a retired bloke that has a riding lawn mower.
He does all my grass for $25, leaving me more time to do other things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.