Lawrenson is so anti City or what...

His best comment had to be 'if that was a penalty then football will be over'

What a tit, on MOTD he's normally ok towards us but last night its like he had a bet with a mate that everything he says about us is negative.

I thought the whole BBC coverage was abysmal.

Their general coverage only covered the match with nothing
before or after, unless you pressed red button (which you can't
record)

Lawro was a disgrace, and Guy ??? was a terrible commentator.

At least Shearer disagreed with the commentator who'd been going on
about all United's possession (in their own half), and mentioned the
Richards/Saha Penalty being the same.

His best were about giggs.
'OBE Ryan Giggs making an early claim to defend his sports personality of the year with that goal'
He is a prick end of.Harry Redknapps mrs could of scored that goal.

cityblue32 said:
His best were about giggs.
'OBE Ryan Giggs making an early claim to defend his sports personality of the year with that goal'
He is a prick end of.Harry Redknapps mrs could of scored that goal.

You'd have thought that being a red dipper he would have been more on our side than the rags. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about what he says, everyone knows that he is a miserable sod and I'd have thought that most don't take him seriously. All he does in most of his analysis of games is point out negatives rather than positives.

Project said:
How many times did he say it was "too easy"? Idiot. We are perfectly happy for United to have possession of the ball in the first half. Goal aside they created nothing until the last phase of play. It's called tactics.

Not that they actually DID dominate possession. OK for the 1st 10-15 minutes, but after that, we have more of the ball than they did.

Lawrensen's commentary was ridiculous, as confirmed by Shearer who said he disagreed with the commentary team that we were lucky to go in level at half time.

that deluded idiot has nothing but bad for us. i think he really believes pool can turn their fortunes around. our rise is their fall,and when they (pool) are nothing ,he (lawro) is NOTHING! rafa is just as thick

i FUCKIN DETEST LAWRO,I cant stand to hear him talk, my misses is a villa fan and she notices everytime he`s on the box manchester united this manchester united that. I just dont get it,why does he love them so much, the cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.