Lawro reckons................

anyone whos a possible relegation candidate, gets a draw with us, home or away, anyone mid table gets a 1-0 or 2-1 win against us, home or away, anyone top 6 will get a 2-0 or 3-0 win over us....with this guy can we ever get a win out of him...his predictions are piss, i hope he dies...

the team needs to put a fair few past west brom. i think one massive win, by 4 goals or so, could lift the team. we only need to go on a a good run and we'll soon be firmly in the top half of the table. about 9/10 places are seperated by 1 point at the moment, it's crazy.

If we get an early to settle the nerves. we'll walk it but if they sit with 10 men behind the ball the longer the game goes on the more concerned i get.
Bolton Tactics

DaveH said:
If we get an early to settle the nerves. we'll walk it but if they sit with 10 men behind the ball the longer the game goes on the more concerned i get.
Bolton Tactics
they should try to come at us as they are at home but because we have the attacking edge i think it will be a really open game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.