Lawro's Prediction for City v Wigan Athletic

jimharri said:
Warwickhunt said:
THFC6061 is one of the decent spurs fans on here, i think he just likes football in general, he's the one does the football trivia on here aswell.
''One of''? More like ''the''!

I lika dis ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Impeccable said:
Be interesting to read his views on what he witnessed at WHL almost two weeks ago.
In his Wolves v. Tottenham preview, he said City took them apart.

Probably wants to take his mind off Lawro's Spurs prediction

Wolverhampton v Tottenham

Wolves have made a very good start to the season - I've liked what I've seen of them so far.

But Tottenham, they have had a hell of a start haven't they? Their first game was cancelled, they got well beaten by Manchester United and were then taken apart by Manchester City last time out. The confidence in the camp can't be great.

I'm just looking at Tottenham and I think they're groaning a little bit. It's not been a good start to the season and I really don't think Harry [Redknapp] got what he wanted from the transfer window at all. I just wonder if there's a little chink in his relationship with the chairman.

Looking from the outside in you think if Tottenham had have sold Luka Modric for £40m, Harry could have gone out and bought three players - and Harry would have loved that, freshening the dressing room up nicely.

All doesn't seem well with the Londoners right now, so I'll go with another win for Wolves.

Prediction: 2-1

I think Spurs will come away with 3 pts and go on a decent run now that VDV is out. He's not the kind of player for their type of play.

Warwickhunt said:
THFC6061 is one of the decent spurs fans on here, i think he just likes football in general, he's the one does the football trivia on here aswell.
He and spursmad are okay aren't they?! I don't mind them posting! spursmad is the only genuine itk ever on Bluemoon.

How come a Spuds fan is posting Lawro's predictions on here? I could understand it if they were replying to a topic etc. But what the fuck has this got to do with Spuds?

I've been keeping track of Lawro's Premier League predictions for quite a few years now and I compile a table based on his predictions for the season.

Tbf I've yet to come across a football forum that THFC6061 doesn't post on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.