Lawro's Prediction for City v Wigan Athletic

GXCity said:
THFC6061 said:
Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

Manchester City have been nothing short of outstanding since the first day of the season.

Their biggest problem this weekend will be that with so many top quality players almost their entire squad will have been away on international duty and so could be coming back with all sorts of knocks and niggles.

Saying that, manager Roberto Mancini has such a magnificent squad they will be strong whichever team they put out so they'll have no problems against Wigan.

Wigan have made a decent start - but they have played the three teams that have come up, two of them at home, so their points tally and league position is a little bit flattering in my opinion. In fact, I would be slightly worried as a Wigan fan that they didn't win all those games.

This is the Latics' first real test of the season, for sure, and I don't see them passing it.

Prediction: Manchester City 3-0 Wigan Athletic

Here's Mark Lawrenson's predictions for the 2011-12 Premier League season, together with how the League Table would look like if he was correct...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2011-12.html

How come a Spuds fan is posting Lawro's predictions on here? I could understand it if they were replying to a topic etc. But what the fuck has this got to do with Spuds?

He's got as much right to start a topic on here as you or me.

Any one know if this weeks game is on the radio at all. Not on talk sport, radio 5 live or absolute radio. I will be working this sat and need to hear the match at least.

phasnip said:
Any one know if this weeks game is on the radio at all. Not on talk sport, radio 5 live or absolute radio. I will be working this sat and need to hear the match at least.
Doesn't one of the local radio stations provide commentary?

I know it is only Wigan, however which ever team we play we should aim to score as many as we possibly can. Even if it means that this Saturday or a future game we set a new record for scoring in the premier league.

I would hate us to miss out on the title because we did not score enough goals through the season.

Anyone else notice that the Lawro's Predictions League Table is wrong?

SebastianBlue said:
Anyone else notice that the Lawro's Predictions League Table is wrong?
It'll be right after this weekend less the spurs v everton game that was called off its a prediction table after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.