Lawro's Prediction for City v Wigan Athletic

i kne albert davy said:
SebastianBlue said:
Anyone else notice that the Lawro's Predictions League Table is wrong?
It'll be right after this weekend less the spurs v everton game that was called off its a prediction table after all.

I was actually looking over the prediction table and forgot he predicted a 1-1 draw with Tottenham (what a laugh that prediction was), so all is well.

Stuart said:
phasnip said:
Any one know if this weeks game is on the radio at all. Not on talk sport, radio 5 live or absolute radio. I will be working this sat and need to hear the match at least.

Try BBC GMR radio (95.1 MHz, 104.6 MHz) , they usually do match commentary.

It's not been called GMR for over 5 years.

BBC Radio Manchester

Seriously, can it be fucking Saturday 15.00 already.

These international breaks with France playing Andorra and England playing San Marino are fucking killing me.

GXCity said:
How come a Spuds fan is posting Lawro's predictions on here? I could understand it if they were replying to a topic etc. But what the fuck has this got to do with Spuds?

I think the answer involves the link to his website (ie, more hits = ....)

That said, glad to have him on here.

Peteri said:
Seriously, can it be fucking Saturday 15.00 already.

These international breaks with France playing Andorra and England playing San Marino are fucking killing me.
I feel your pain too. It feels like Christmas Eve and Santa's pulling the sleigh himself! Roll on tomorrow, I might have to go out and have a few scoops so I can get some kip tonight (good excuse!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.