lawro's prediction

mancitymark said:
Us to score two goals in ONE game where "show-pony" has picked the team.

He is having a laugh.

0-0 and us hanging on in the last 10 mins, then celebrating like we have won the cup when the final whistle goes.

Funny, I could have sworn that we beat Wolves 3 - 0 and Blackburn 4 - 1 -our biggest wins of the season- with "show-pony" (why you're calling him that I don't have a clue) in charge

mancitymark said:
Us to score two goals in ONE game where "show-pony" has picked the team.

He is having a laugh.

24 goals in 13 games. Scored two or more in 7 of 13. Scored two or more in 5 of 6 home games.

Are you having the laugh too?

City win! :)

Lawro is a ****!!! No doubt about it, end of!! He predicted that Stoke would finish rock bottom last season and it was such a fucking joy to see his stupid face when we finished 12th!!! Anyway, predictions.........i hope and reckon you will do the scousers by a goal to nil!!!

Shafter said:
Lawro is a ****!!! No doubt about it, end of!! He predicted that Stoke would finish rock bottom last season and it was such a fucking joy to see his stupid face when we finished 12th!!! Anyway, predictions.........i hope and reckon you will do the scousers by a goal to nil!!!

Yet another stoke supporter on here !!!!

Am I missing something, is there really not a stoke forum,

Why do so many come on here?

Secret BLUES who are now confused because their own club are in the premier.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Shafter said:

Shut up you silly little girl!! As stated days ago, i regularly frequent the forums of rival teams in and around matchdays! Do you have a problem with that? Lets mix it up a little i say......Cmon you love us on here really otherwise you wouldn't be spitting your dummy out and replying would you??.....................shit what am i saying i'm a secret BLUE!!!

Shafter said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:

Shut up you silly little girl!! As stated days ago, i regularly frequent the forums of rival teams in and around matchdays! Do you have a problem with that? Lets mix it up a little i say......Cmon you love us on here really otherwise you wouldn't be spitting your dummy out and replying would you??.....................shit what am i saying i'm a secret BLUE!!!

Not spitting any dummies here mate,

Was just asking the question, still don`t get it.

Obviously touched a nerve with you darling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.