lawro's prediction

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Shafter said:
Shut up you silly little girl!! As stated days ago, i regularly frequent the forums of rival teams in and around matchdays! Do you have a problem with that? Lets mix it up a little i say......Cmon you love us on here really otherwise you wouldn't be spitting your dummy out and replying would you??.....................shit what am i saying i'm a secret BLUE!!!

Not spitting any dummies here mate,

Was just asking the question, still don`t get it.

Obviously touched a nerve with you darling.
And i answered it.............It's because i regularly frequent rival clubs forums in and around matchdays (to get general feeling and all that!!!)..........but i already said that didn't i therefore answering your question befor you even replied didn't i sweetheart?? Pray to fucking god this is hard work!!!!

Shafter said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:
Not spitting any dummies here mate,

Was just asking the question, still don`t get it.

Obviously touched a nerve with you darling.
And i answered it.............It's because i regularly frequent rival clubs forums in and around matchdays (to get general feeling and all that!!!)..........but i already said that didn't i therefore answering your question befor you even replied didn't i sweetheart?? Pray to fucking god this is hard work!!!!

To get a general feeling and all that!!!!!!

You really are strange, must be a stoke thing seems there are a few like you on here.

Pray to god this is hard work!!!!!

Still don`t get it,obviously I do not have enough time to frequent other clubs forums or the inclination for that matter.

Each to their own, delilah

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Shafter said:

You really are strange, must be a stoke thing seems there are a few like you on here.

Still don`t get it,obviously I do not have enough time to frequent other clubs forums or the inclination for that matter.

Haha, fair play chippy mate, you seem to have a sense of humour. Do you or do you not think it's a good thing when rival fans post on your site though?? We have plenty on the stoke forums and personally i think it's great banter!!! But why does manchester have such an issue with stoke???? Please answer nicely

I'm struggling to see what sort of side we can put out if there's no Tevez, Bellamy, Vieira and Kompany.

Given
Richards Toure Lescott Bridge
De Jong Barry
SWP Petrov
Ireland

Adebayor

Would be my shout but don't think it'll be Roberto's.

Liverpool are sh*t, though, as anyone who saw them tonight will attest although Torres makes thema different proposition.

A disappointing 1-1

Shafter said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:

Haha, fair play chippy mate, you seem to have a sense of humour. Do you or do you not think it's a good thing when rival fans post on your site though?? We have plenty on the stoke forums and personally i think it's great banter!!! But why does manchester have such an issue with stoke???? Please answer nicely

I don`t have any issue with stoke, Pulis has put together something that gets results we have seen it before, and others will do it again and again.
Enjoy listening to the crowd get it going at the Britannia reminds me of the good old days when all grounds had atmoshere.

Just cannot understand other supporters coming on here, making smart comments and just being pricks because they obviously have nothing better to do.

When I get the time, its great coming on here viewing opinions and getting the info from Blues everywhere, really stirs the passion.

Last thing I think of is going on another clubs forum.

Each to thier own I guess.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Shafter said:

I don`t have any issue with stoke, Pulis has put together something that gets results we have seen it before, and others will do it again and again.
Enjoy listening to the crowd get it going at the Britannia reminds me of the good old days when all grounds had atmoshere.

Just cannot understand other supporters coming on here, making smart comments and just being pricks because they obviously have nothing better to do.

When I get the time, its great coming on here viewing opinions and getting the info from Blues everywhere, really stirs the passion.

Last thing I think of is going on another clubs forum.

Each to thier own I guess.
each to thier own exactly mate and i respect your comments! If it comes across that i'm making smart comments though it's only in jest and no harm meant!
But to me this is what being a fan is all about......interacting with other supporters and having the crack......is it not????

rickmcfc said:
Well sorry to piss on you chips guys but i feel we are in for a pasting on sunday, not had one for ages. I think 4-1 to liverpool. Im not a rag, nor a wum, just what i feel. I may even stick a tenner on it.

Don't know about 4-1 but, LOL, I'll have a tenner that we throw it away in the last minute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.