Layvin Kurzawa

Most likely we were the "hurry up PSG" message from Monaco. Shocked.

Considering the way Kolarov is playing, I don't think we are desperately in need of a LB. I really do think that Kolarov is top 3 left backs in the prem easy. He needs to improve on his defending slightly, but when going forward and whipping them balls into the box, he's about as dangerous as any other left back in European football. That left foot is a serious weapon for us. Seems to have developed a good partnership with Sterling already as well.

I haven't seen much of Kurzawa, how is he with the ball at his feet? Kolarov has had a cracking start to the season but I feel he's found out in CL matches where there's enough quality on the pitch where we need the LB to be able to participate in the build up in order to create space for Silva and other attackers. Kolarov can get up and down his wing and whip in a vicious cross but his touch is just a bit off of the absolute best for helping us relieve pressure in matches that are more tightly contested in the midfield. Could Kurzawa help in this type of role? I don't think we need another FB who can bomb the wing, we need someone who can really play with the ball at his feet.

Wonder where we go from here with him looking more likely to head to PSG and Sandro at Juve. Those two were the top prospects of this year.

How many more players do some on here want us to buy?
Think there were quite a few who wanted Layvin or Alex Sandro to replace Kola or address the LB situation in general. Looks like that will be left for next summer. I'm sure others are hoping for some deadline day drama.

I haven't seen much of Kurzawa, how is he with the ball at his feet? Kolarov has had a cracking start to the season but I feel he's found out in CL matches where there's enough quality on the pitch where we need the LB to be able to participate in the build up in order to create space for Silva and other attackers. Kolarov can get up and down his wing and whip in a vicious cross but his touch is just a bit off of the absolute best for helping us relieve pressure in matches that are more tightly contested in the midfield. Could Kurzawa help in this type of role? I don't think we need another FB who can bomb the wing, we need someone who can really play with the ball at his feet.
he can. And he is a bit of a true fancy dribbler too. That said, he is still inconsistent
Very persuasive. Are you a lawyer?
Yes I am

I'm not sure his future is as a defender if I'm honest. Granted my sample size is only a few NYC games but as he develops as a player I could see him as a winger.

ive only seen him play for NYC as well, I think the big think about him is he is only 18, given a few years playing against bigger forwards he will be able to play LB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.