Layvin Kurzawa

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/as-monaco/story/2281203/i-wasnt-in-england-for-manchester-city-talks-monacos-layvin-kurzawa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/as-monaco/story/2 ... in-kurzawa</a>

Sounds like it's nailed on.

Kun Aguero said:
http://www.espnfc.com/as-monaco/story/2281203/i-wasnt-in-england-for-manchester-city-talks-monacos-layvin-kurzawa

Sounds like it's nailed on.

Looks that way... very good news. One position improved going into next season. Just the long term solution to Yaya and a tricky playmaker to add. I do think we will be quite far down the line with most of the players we want and will look to tie all deals up early. We'll probably play the Plan A, Plan B card and manipulate things and see what players the likes of Real and Bayern move for.

This summer is a chance to get a full pre-season in with new additions in early and avoid the stuttering start we've had for the past two years.

Kurzawa and Angelino......both athletic,technically gifted and aggressive.....they could serve us very well indeed for a good few years.

Immediately swap this lad for Kolarov and slowly(very....) phase Clichy out.

FantasyIreland said:
Kurzawa and Angelino......both athletic,technically gifted and aggressive.....they could serve us very well indeed for a good few years.

Angelino will more than likely replace Clichy in 2 seasons and zabba by maffeo but this summer we should be replacing Sagna with Clyne and kolarov with Kerzawa. Demichelis should be replaced by stones.

g180aj said:
FantasyIreland said:

Angelino will more than likely replace Clichy in 2 seasons and zabba by maffeo but this summer we should be replacing Sagna with Clyne and kolarov with Kerzawa. Demichelis should be replaced by stones.
Leave it out, he might be old but he still moves ok imo.

Another player I am not too impressed with. I'd just rather have the technical and tactical skills of Jetro Willems or Jose Gaya. But that's just me :(

leech said:
g180aj said:
FantasyIreland said:

I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume ure not trying to make a joke about stones as in brick, pebbles etc but talk about the centre back at Everton, Martin is out of contract and although still doing a job better than most were talking about the next 5-10 years and John Stones is a top quality centre back in the making.

Dax777 said:
Another player I am not too impressed with. I'd just rather have the technical and tactical skills of Jetro Willems or Jose Gaya. But that's just me :(

I haven't see enough of either of them but my 1 worry about Kerzawa is his defending as he seems to be very similar kolarov in the sense he is all about the attacking.

g180aj said:
Dax777 said:

I haven't see enough of either of them but my 1 worry about Kerzawa is his defending as he seems to be very similar kolarov in the sense he is all about the attacking.
They all are. Non of Gaya, Kurzame or Willem is a super defender. But if we are getting an attacking LB, i'd rather it be the most skilled Gaya or the overall best technical footballer, Willems. All three (albeit I have seen Kurzawa the fewest) seem pretty average on defense. But Willems movement off the ball is a sight to behold. And Gaya, wel kid flys at defenders like its no mans business.

leech said:
g180aj said:
FantasyIreland said:

Big mart's been our best defender this season by a mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.