Le Tour

Would be surprised if Pog weren’t the strongest at this stage of the tour, but I also think that Vingegaard will get stronger during the next of couple of weeks.

Will it be enough?

We’ll see. Looks like a another great tour anyways.
Jonas looked absolutely spent on his warm down.

Bang! Incredible decision-making in picking the wheels to follow.

There were shenanigans about 1k out with some barging but it looks like nothing that seems to have worried the commissaires.

Absolutely fantastic!

I must admit, I thought he’d had his chance, and I didn’t really expect him to do it.

At 39, and with so many young sprinters around, it shows what a great cyclist Mark is.

This year’s Tour has really been one for the history books, what with Biniam Girmay becoming the first black African to win a stage, and now, Mark Cavendish today.

Wow!

Absolutely fantastic!

I must admit, I thought he’d had his chance, and I didn’t really expect him to do it.

At 39, and with so many young sprinters around, it shows what a great cyclist Mark is.

This year’s Tour has really been one for the history books, what with Biniam Girmay becoming the first black African to win a stage, and now, Mark Cavendish today.

Wow!
The way he won that I’m sure he’ll be pushing for another one - no one got close once he hit the front. Such a brilliant ride!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.