League Cup 2014/15 thread

I'm Blue said:
Any translators on here who can help me out? I don't speak bollocks.
I speak fluent bollocks but even I can't get what he's on about.
I know they tend to employ lying twunts but I really hope the Turtle believes they were "unlucky". That way he might continue with his current approach.
Did we ever lose a 90 minute cup tie against lower division opponents by more than three?

Can't believe how badly they looked tonight wow simply stunning. They're gunna spunk more money this week guaranteed they need 2. Can't believe turtlehead said they were unlucky did he think they played in white? The rags in the pub before it were buzzing at Di Maria saying he's gunna give them a huge lift and that they'd win by 4/5 tonight haha pub emptied soon as whistle went haha

citytill1die84 said:
Can't believe how badly they looked tonight wow simply stunning. They're gunna spunk more money this week guaranteed they need 2. Can't believe turtlehead said they were unlucky did he think they played in white? The rags in the pub before it were buzzing at Di Maria saying he's gunna give them a huge lift and that they'd win by 4/5 tonight haha pub emptied soon as whistle went haha
They'll need to put revolving doors in these rag pubs soon.

who was the guy who scored two for the wombles and sounds like some random bastard son of the muppet s assistant manager?
how fucked up is that?

edit: not as fucked up as ryans brother is now.

scum.

Should have been 5 with that pen Attwell didn't give with fucking Webb,Riley and ET Gallagher watching to make sure he didn't step out of line.

As for Mutant Turtle I need Stanley Unwin to translate.

Just seen the Mirror Diane says he didn't want to leave Real???? Thought he was born and bread a rag. Looking like they've got the only Argentine with no bottle.

3 games in and Moysie was indeed a football genius compared to the mutant one.

East Level 2 said:
I'm Blue said:
Any translators on here who can help me out? I don't speak bollocks.
I speak fluent bollocks but even I can't get what he's on about.
I know they tend to employ lying twunts but I really hope the Turtle believes they were "unlucky". That way he might continue with his current approach.
Did we ever lose a 90 minute cup tie against lower division opponents by more than three?
When the interviewer said "You're known for setting high standards. Did tonight's performance (they've been thrashed 4-0 by a League 1 team) fall below those standards?" I knew it was going to be a good interview. I'd have had some respect for Turtlehead if he'd said something like "It certainly did. It was a completely unacceptable performance and result for a Manchester United side, even if there are a few unfamiliar faces in it." Even Baconface, assuming he'd actually agreed to be interviewed, would have tore into them publicly. But Turtlehead just made himself look a complete dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.